No announcement yet.

Sunday Play$$$!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJ, Ben is going to be if not already a GREAT QB. All he lacks is experience. You guys will have the SB Trophy real soon. I have no doubts about that. I kept my fun to my own thread but i just wanted to tell you to keep your head up. You have a great team for many years to come brother!

Comment

Wayne,

Thank you buddy. You are a true gentleman and a good sport. You, and I'm sure everyone else here knows what it's like to keep getting this close and not get the big win.

CONGRATS to your Patriots on another great year and the beginning of a Dynasty.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        RJ, Ben is going to be if not already a GREAT QB. All he lacks is experience. You guys will have the SB Trophy real soon. I have no doubts about that. I kept my fun to my own thread but i just wanted to tell you to keep your head up. You have a great team for many years to come brother!
        "Class Act" thats what you are wayne...

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          Wayne,

Thank you buddy. You are a true gentleman and a good sport. You, and I'm sure everyone else here knows what it's like to keep getting this close and not get the big win.

CONGRATS to your Patriots on another great year and the beginning of a Dynasty.
          Man before today Eagles fans knew that all to well

I agree with Wayne. Ben is going to be a star in the league just needs time.
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

RJ,

Steelers will get theirs soon because they have a good organization and true leader at QB....Ben showed his mental toughness today and he is going to be great for years to come. I know how tough for your team to be close as I have been there with the Broncos getting to 4 SB and losing and then finally winning 2 before Elway retired.

Comment

hahahahaha i cant believe u ten dime cause u cant even get to your cattle right now cause they r buried under the big pile of snow and plus u lost your farm when rj said bet it lol damn i hate when i am right i knew ben would choke just mad he left miami ohio early cause he would have won the heisman this yr . and if bengals ever get back into playoffs i am going ape shit just like chuck and rj. damn homer i dont know who's team is worse yours r mine lol
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

RJ-
                Both our teams will be watching the SB, as much as i think the Jets could have been the ones playing today, at least the Steelers saved them from being embarrassed by the Pats.. and both will be back strong next year! As well as i did Saturday, i gave it all back Sunday by being cocky and greedy and stupid and not listening to my first instincts, to avoid cross team teasers and sides and to avoid football altogether... i'll never fucking learn, oh well there's always tomorrow, send your picks Monday the streak will continue! GL buddy!
                "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Working...
                X