• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real "steel"

NFL Playoffs YTD 3-2 +2.8 units
    2* 2-0
    1* 1-2

1* Steelers +3 (-120)
    Good grief....this seems easy. A team that can run the ball and has a great defense AND is at home is getting points???
    Steelers undervalued because of close call versus the Jets but remember New York scored no offensive points and the Steelers overcame a 14-point turnaround on an interception TD AND a punt return for a touchdown. Pittsburgh was the best team in the NFL this season. The points here are very important. In what is likely to be a close game with two fine defenses getting 3 is a real value. I'd make this a double play were it not for my respect for Belicheck and Brady.

Posted earlier:
    1* Eagles -5
    Gave the reasons earlier but I expect the Philly defense to contain Vick's running with a lot of blitzes. Vick is only a 57 percent passer this year. Eagles look like a team of destiny after so many close calls.

Opinion only: I'd suggest a 7 point two-team teaser on the Eagles and Steelers (Steelers +10/Eagles +2) which right now is paying -125 to win 100. Also, how about a tiny four team parlay with both both favorites and both unders.

All Pennsylvania Super Bowl!

Good Luck Gris!

Comment

Adding

1* Eagles to win Super Bowl +275 (current line at Olympic Sports---some may find better)

Real value here. Eagles -280 or so to win today. NFC currently +175 in Super Bowl. Since I think it'll be a Steelers-Eagles Super Bowl, Pitts would probably be favored by -2 or -2 1/2 which would be about +140. Since the Eagles are my pick to win at all, +275 seems like a great buy since I stronly believe they'll win straight up today.

Comment

griswold youre in for a long day bud

Comment

Working...
        X