X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Green/Toledo

Bowling Green -6 .... Any opinions
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

please anyone I just want an opinion....

Comment

wondering the line change went from -5.5 to -2.5 why is everyone i see on toledo???

Comment

Sdlt21

FWIW! This could be a couple of reasons for the line drop. Toledos starting Center (PINSON) is injured and listed as questionable....but I rather suspect he will play. Much like Hagen of Minnesota listed injured but coming off the bench after 5 min mark.

Allen Pinson Jr C 12 12 22.2 2.8 5.3 51.6 0.3 0.6 57.1 1.4 2.2 65.4 2.0 2.3 4.3 0.8 1.4 0.4 1.3 3.0 7.2

In the mess of numbers above it doesn't appear they would miss a lot...7.2 Points per game.. averages 1 block and 1 assist...4 boards a game (2o 2def) and only 23 minutes per game anyway.

However Coach Dakitch said this below which means a lot...IF PEOPLE CAN GET TO THE GAME WITH THE SNOW!

Public may be betting Toledo as BG has been BLOWN out in the last game and lost at home to WMU.

THIS IS THE BIG RIVALRY GAME between these two which usually means down to the last possession or two and 5 plus points is a lot to give up in a game like this.

The Falcons will host Toledo in front of a packed house, something BG has not seen at Anderson Arena in awhile.

"I'm glad it's a sellout," Dakich said. "I'm glad we're going to have a big game in here."

The "normal" play would appear to be on BG at home but a no play for me personnally.

FWIW! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IF YOU PLAY IT......Gv
        Last edited by GoldVike; 01-22-2005, 05:14 PM.
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

thanks a lot GV for the time you took to bring up the info much appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X