New System Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New System Play

I've come up with a new system and tried it over the last four days and it's been very successful going 6-0. Of course now that I actually post it it will probably lose. But anyways, here it goes.

System play for 1/20/2005: San Fransisco +7

GL to all!
    The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

GL With the system I'm game
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Dandy
      I've come up with a new system and tried it over the last four days and it's been very successful going 6-0. Of course now that I actually post it it will probably lose. But anyways, here it goes.

System play for 1/20/2005: San Fransisco +7

GL to all!
      what is the system???

Comment

Thanks for the support guys. Unfortunately, I don't want to give out my system just yet. It hasn't even proven itself, but if it does I'll give it out eventually.
        The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Dandy
          Thanks for the support guys. Unfortunately, I don't want to give out my system just yet. It hasn't even proven itself, but if it does I'll give it out eventually.

I personally don't care about the way the system works.

Thanks for the Winner tonight :D

Hope you keep posting them
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

dude....

look, i had gonzaga tonight and you had this game locked in from the opening tip........understand that around here, if you feel you have a special system that you do not want to share, don't share it, just post the plays and we will all be happy.....

in some sense, all of us vets have systems and most of us do not disclose.........i have seen respectable guys like RJ disclose his system but i also respect those that dont

do what you want but but 7-0 is a nice statr .......did gonzaga have a shot at the buzzer?????????????????

nice call
            b

Comment

I have many systems in NFL and NBA. Some of my systems are well known. I gladly post those systems. I have many systems that I will NEVER reveal.

Comment

Southern Man...

I had Zag straight and in a couple of ML parlays, didn't listen to you because you and your system are new.... i feel like i could :uzi: <-- me ..... I agree with the others, if a restaurant keeps putting out great dishes do you have to know the recipes?? Keep the great food..... er picks coming, there are some good new cappers coming around, keep posting winners people will notice!!! GL
                "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Nice hit on your system play. Can you tell us what the other 6 games were? Much appreciated and I will look for your next play. Thank you.

Comment

Once again, thanks for the support guys! I have a possible system play tonight but will not post it until a few hours before tip off. There should be several plays tomorrow with their being close to 100 CBB games.

Comment

Working...
                    X