Nfl Championship Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl Championship Weekend

Ok went a perfect 4-0 ATS in 2nd round of playoffs. Looking to continue the winning ways. 7-2 ATS overall in post season.
    Here's how I see things. Play,fade whatever but this is where my $$$ will be on sunday.

Atlanta +5 2 units wagering 220 to win 200.

Its Michael Vick time. I love the coaching style of Jim Mora. Andy Reid will go Andy Reid and the eagles will yet again fall flat on their faces.
    Eagles = Buffalo Bills. My $$$$ are on the freak M. Vick.

New England -3 5 units wagering 550 to win 500.

Pats simply are the better team. There is no way I see big ben having the game he had back on halloween. Aint gonna happen. Also pitts softer than ice cream in the vegas summer sun schedule will finally be exposed this weekend. Winners show up in big games and the pats have done it countless times no reason to jump ship now. Pats -3 $$$$$$

My biggest bet of the weekend NE/Pitt OVER 37 10 unit wagering 1100 to win 1000.

This total is simply wrong and vegas knows it. Its beggin you for under action. The public saw how NE shut down the Colts and that fraud manning and expect a low low scoring game here. Also factor in the bad weather and bam you got a total of 37. I have this game capped in the mid 40's. Remember belicheck had 2 weeks to prepair for colts offense. I say if you play the under GL cause your gonna need it. Have people forgotten that this is the year of the OVER. I've been takin to the wood shed countless times betting under this season. Now everyone expects 2 solid D's and a low scoring affair. INT's Fumbles and special teams will lead to scores in this one. Mix in brady and the BUS and this game sails OVER with ease.

GLTA

Bryan
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

[
    My biggest bet of the weekend NE/Pitt OVER 35.5 10 unit wagering 1100 to win 1000. Sorry wrong # posted.

Bryan[/QUOTE]
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Good luck Bryan

Your about to go 2-1 this weekend. I love the over, put it in at 36 , cause I see it going over 40 by gametime. So get your $50 put away, and if you don't have it after Sunday, You can send it through paypal or neteller, cause they accept credit card payments. Good luck!!! Your going to need it!
      GO STEELERS

PS--I still love ya!!!

Comment

Hey chuck, I'd love to go 2-1. Even if I were to lose the PATS game and won the other 2 I'd be up +600 and that would be fine by me. Yep I'll send you the $$$. And no i dont except paypal or neteller or whatever. Like moss I perfer straight cash homie.

GL to you my friend. Remember if Pitt wins I'll send you the $$$ no questions asked.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          Hey chuck, I'd love to go 2-1. Even if I were to lose the PATS game and won the other 2 I'd be up +600 and that would be fine by me. Yep I'll send you the $$$. And no i dont except paypal or neteller or whatever. Like moss I perfer straight cash homie.

GL to you my friend. Remember if Pitt wins I'll send you the $$$ no questions asked.
          Sounds good, but don't give up yet, we still have a few days in hoops to bring in some money!!
          That Minny game last night had fixed written all over it!!!

Comment

B that ain't in the play book but it should be... Go falcons
            2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
            2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
            2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

B, you know i'm all over that over 35...i see it going down more..will jump on it at 34 1/2

Comment

Good Luck Bry
                As I am posting this the CRIS has it at 34.5
                For what it's worth I expect that number to come down a bit more. Every Newspaper I have read has been reporting more snow and bad weather in the NEast by this weekend.
                Remember the three R's:
                Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

*****WARNING*****

First off let me say I'm not changing my plays. I just came across this and its strikes me as odd. The current line at my book for the SB matchup is AFC-4.5 This line jumps right off the page IMO. Here's how I have the matchups for possible SB. Mind you I'm no lines maker but I do cap my own games and believe to be very close.

My lines:

Philly
                  v
                  New England -5

Philly
                  v.
                  Pittsburgh -3.5

Atlanta
                  v.
                  New England -8.5

Atlanta
                  v.
                  Pittsburgh -7

I dont see how its possible that books are letting you wager on AFC -4.5 currently. This to me shows that the book saying that Atlanta isnt gonna play in the SB. If they thought that Atlanta had a shot the line would IMO be some place around 6 or 6.5 not 4.5. If atlanta gets in somehow the line regardless of who wins the AFC game will be atleast 7. Thus giving you 2.5 free pts atleast. Seems awefully strange. Any thoughts???
                  Last edited by 10DimeBry; 01-21-2005, 08:19 AM.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

It doesn't matter who plays in the SB - play the NFC...how many times have you heard the scenario "this game is REALLY for the championship, no one in the other conference is even worthy of playing in the championship, etc etc"? And then, almost without exception, the team that wins that game doesn't cover in the real championship and more times than not loses straight-up...

Comment

I dont know, I think were over due for a SB blowout and i see the AFC destroying whomever comes out from the NFC.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Yep,

Pittsburgh will blowout the Feagles!! You are right Bryan! FINALLY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                          Yep,

Pittsburgh will blowout the Feagles!! You are right Bryan! FINALLY!!!!!!
                          RJ,

Maybe if pitt makes it then yes I show them rolling 20pts. Regardless of who comes out of the AFC. It IMO will be a rout.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

These are my plays for today. Play/fade?
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL Bry!

Comment

Working...
                              X