• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed NCAA Hoops

1-1 Last night
    Hopefully I can get on a winning run

Here goes...
    Hofstra +2 over Old Dominion
    I haven't seen an opening line on this game yet, but the early line last night was @2. This should be a great game and is one of those games I like to 'cap as a challenge to myself as both teams seem to be very equal. Hofstra leads the CAA in Offensive FG% and Old Dom leads the CAA in Defensive FG%. ODU is 5-0 in conf. play and have won 4 in a row. Hofstra has lost 3 in a row and lost 4 of 5, 2-3 in the Conf. I think the conf. record is a bit deceiving in fact that the pride have played all but 1 of the games on the road and have faced 3 of the top5 CAA teams. ODU has played all but one of the CAA games at home and has faced 3 of the bottom 5 teams. Hofstra actually lead by 14 @ UNC Wilm. the second best team in CAA. In a close game like this FT will be the difference, both hitting 71%. The difference Hofstra has taken 51 more.
    In a conference were the home team last year won 69% of the games and has won 60% of them this year, I am taking the home team here, & suggest shopping for as many points as possible.

Sorry so lengthy but I feel real good about this one.
    Good Luck
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

GL on your play tonight. I'll prolly be on this one with you.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL tonight!

Comment

rwall

good luck tonight!!
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Adding...

Davidson -5 over West Carolina
          Davidson has won the last 3 by 14, 10 and 17. The favorite in this series has won and covered 4 of the last 5. Davidson has outrebounded 8 of their last 10 opponents, while WCU has been outrebounded by 8 of their last 10. WCU is only hitting 39% from the field. The South division has been dominate vs. the North in the this conference with the exception of Davidson. They are 5-0 in the conference and 3-0 vs. the South. WCU is 0-5 in conf. and 0-3 vs. the North.
          The only thing that scares me about this one is that I expected the line to be 8 or 9. Why 5?
          Anyway the better D with a huge rebounding edge I think Dave is the play.

Thanks again and Good luck
          Remember the three R's:

Comment

I just had the opportunity to see some opening lines.
            Davidson is @-6
            Hofstra is a pk to -1
            I am still going to play both.
            Sorry for the confusion but I pull up the overnights in the morning and begin with those.
            Remember the three R's:

Comment

Gl Rwall
              2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
              2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
              2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Like a pack of gum at a grocery store
                I made some last minute impulse buys...

Delaware +2 over Va. Comm.
                Richmond +7 over Xavier
                Saint Louis +4 over S. Mississippi
                Remember the three R's:

Comment

GL today rwall

Comment

gl tonight

Comment

If anyone cares
                      I just realized that the write-up on Davidson has a typo and actually a bit of clarifying.
                      "WCU is 0-5 in conf. and 0-3 vs. the North." should be "South"
                      and I know they both play in the North,. I used the tougher South as a measuring stick.

Sorry again, The Edit button was gone by the time I realized.
                      Remember the three R's:

Comment

1-1 on the big plays
                        Learned a lesson on the impulse plays 1-2
                        Note to self: Don't bet games without researching first, asshole!!

Sorry to Bry, or anyone else who may of followed me with Hof.
                        Anyway I guess it could have been worse.
                        Remember the three R's:

Comment

Never be sorry rwall....especially to bry!! How was RJ gators the other night??

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                            Never be sorry rwall....especially to bry!! How was RJ gators the other night??
                            I got their and left when they told me it was an 85 minute wait. It was Senior Citizen Night (I am not making that up). Blue hair as far as the eye can see. Ended up going to a Wings Plus and watching the Seminole game
                            Thanks for asking.
                            Remember the three R's:

Comment

Working...
                            X