No Respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Respect

Look I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses. The jets lost. I admit that. Fine. With that said, the Steelers have to be laughing that there even still playing today. The steelers are the biggest fraud in the playoffs to date. Its not even close. The jets arent even that good. Next week they will be exposed both in the game and on the scoreboard. GL steeler fan your gonna need it.

And chuck you better thank that jets kicker for letting you holding onto your $50 for another week cause either way its MINE!!!!!.....ha ha ha.

I'll give the STEELERS Respect and credit if and when they make it to the SB. I'll be the 1st person on here giving them props. Until then Ben FRAUDenberger, Plexijoke Burgess and that Tin curtain D get nothing from me.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

I don't agree with you. Yes, Big Ben didn't play well. As a whole Pitt played very well yesterday. Their defense held NY to 3 points.

Wether they win next week is still to be determined. Don't forget this team beat the other 2 top teams back-to-back during the season.

Comment

Bry,

I love it!! Keep givin these guys shit, hopefully you won't have to eat it! That was an interesting finish yesterday.
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Bryan

And chuck you better thank that jets kicker for letting you holding onto your $50 for another week cause either way its MINE!!!!!.....ha ha ha.
        Like Corso would say "Not so fast my friend" I hope the kicker next week misses a fieldgoal and puts the $50 in my pocket. Wouldn't that really make you sick. Good luck Bud
        ONE MORE WIN

Comment

How do Steelers fans expect to make the Super Bowl with a QB who is playing his worst football of the season? Those INTs were brutal yesterday and should have cost his team the game.

Obviously, he's going to be a great QB, but he's playing below average football right now and has been for the past few weeks.
          Every
          Villain
          Is
          Lemons

Comment

You guys are drunk or something. yea, Ben stinks......the guy hasn't lost in 2 years!! i mean c'mon man, he's 14-0 as a starter in the NFL. what more do you want him to do? he had a passer rating of over 100 6 or 7 times. no, we didn't play the best game yesterday, but let's remember why the JETS are even in the playoffs.

1. Steelers beat the Bills.....allowing the SHITTY JETS into the playoffs.
            2. Marty SHITENHEIMER is an awful coach and gave the damn game away.

JETS got what they deserved. A LOSS!!! It was nice to see that about 40 fans showed up for the game yesterday. HAHA!! What a joke. Nice fans. If that game was in the armpit of America, I mean NJ, there would've been just as many Steelers fans in the stadium as JETS fans.

Comment

Working...
            X