Please Read ALL BC members!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Read ALL BC members!!!!!!

Pittsburgh's Going To The Super Bowl!!!! Here We Go!!!!

With all due respect you play like you did today next week Indy or NE will be going to the Superbowl

Comment

Pitt supports don't give up on them after today's game. Many teams that go on to win the championship have an early scare. Red Sox fans can attest to this. Ben has a playoff game under his belt. He'll learn from today's game.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        Pitt supports don't give up on them after today's game. Many teams that go on to win the championship have an early scare. Red Sox fans can attest to this. Ben has a playoff game under his belt. He'll learn from today's game.

thank you frank. that is VERY true. this was a BIG scare, and HOPEFULLY we will learn from it.

Comment

A true champion finds ways to win games they should lose. That's what separates the good teams from the average teams.

Comment

If the Jets offensive coordinator wasn't such a tool, you guys would be gearing up for Panther basketball, right now.
            Every
            Villain
            Is
            Lemons

Comment

Congratulations RJ!

Even though it was closer than alot of people thought, and the Jets had their chances... Very frustrating for Jet fans again, to see old Herm "You've got to win the game!" Edwards play scared.... and my $50 is glad they covered!
              I remember the old Steel curtain, Franco Harris, the Reception, when Bradshaw had hair and Bubby Brister was not yet a Jet (wonder who Bubby was rooting for!), they have a great tradition and they're keeping it going by surprising everyone with their success... i'd love to see them in the Super Bowl :bestwishe
              "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Rj
                I have to agree with you, now. I personally felt that this was going to be Pitts' toughest game. NYJ s matched up better against Pitt then any other AFC team and I thought they would catch Pitt underestimating the Jets and come in a little rusty. I, contrary to the popular decision, felt the representative from the AFC would come from this game.
                That's my opinion for what it's worth.
                Remember the three R's:
                Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

There is no way Pitt won that game..NO way..Jets Moneyline was the smartest bet in history...I would still bet it 2morrow..Steelers should have a tee time next weekend

Comment

How many times is a team going to win a game when they give away 14 free points........not very many. I think without the special teams breakdown and the int for a pick Pitt would have won like 17-3...........but taking nothing away from the Jets they are a very tough and gutsy team..........remember their defense was solid all year. If they find a way to run the ball a little better they are going to be a scary team in the future. Pennington played a helluva game today and last week.......

Comment

Nah I disagree with ya on that one Jeremy.... SUPER BOWL:

MY FALCONS VS INDY

Comment

the colts off will out score pgh off
                        ne d will shut down the pgh off
                        either way u dont stand a chance

Comment

pitt. better find their pass rush!!! they gave pennington way to much time.. i know they had a couple of pressures but not enough to beat brady or peyton.. i've noticed ever since the giants game the lack of pressure they have put on the qb's..joey porter has tailed off ,and the offenses have picked up their blitz schemes.. with big ben looking more and more like a rookie i would be surprised if they win next week...also think there is a good chance they will be slight dog next week at home.. hard to believe for a team that is 16-1!!! just got a feeling the clock is about to strike midnight for big ben...

Comment

Working...
                          X