Fuck the Heat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck the Heat!

Had them moneyline in 2 parlays, not big ones but they would have made a nice night... As long as Shazamm can miss 13 goddam free throws in 1 game, and have 6 players get as many or more rebounds than him, they're are a hell of alot of players id rather have on my team than him....
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Yup took them on the 2nd 1/2 line at -4. Got BONED hard! Absolutely filthy.

Comment

i had them on 2 parlays also on the moneyline also as you and cost me a good bit of winnings as one of them was for 22-1 odds.

but yes i agree with what you say about him and that also but it was i who placed my bets on them and him knowing all of this going into the game and also the clippers are a decent team this year so although i hate the outcome , but usually when i look back i can point out reasons of why i shoulda not bet it also. but i did think they woudl win su but also it was definately not as a good of bet without wade in the lineup though because he is the spark to that team and has been relaly all year so really as i look back at my plays it wasnt one of the wisest plays.
      but that is just my opinion though and only for me.
      im sure i ahev won more money betting on shaq then betting against him though in the past, although that does not help the present though,
      there will be alot more chances this saturday as there are some very good plays hopefully will be coming out this weekend. just have to watch not to get carried away and play to many of them.

gl to everyone.
      THICK 1

Comment

Working...
      X