EARLY GUT SHOT PLAYS SAT HOOPS===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EARLY GUT SHOT PLAYS SAT HOOPS===>

No capping.......no numbers...no nothing but looking at tonights lines makes me wanna think these plays are worth a very hard look.......OK......I might have a little on them early:

PROV +5 1/2
    PURDUE -1 1/2
    TEX -2 1/2
    IA ST +17
    RUTG +13

GOOD LUCK ON EVERYONES PLAYS TOMORROW.....These are my early looks so thought I would give people food for thought both ways.!

BEST OF LUCK!! Goldv

If only they would all be like Loyola of Mary and the Pacers!!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Really like your top 3 selections Goldv.

Good Luck

Comment

Whichever way you go Gold---best of luck to ya....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gv

Good luck today, I'll either be at the Steelers game or watching it, depends on how much money I can make off tickets. I won't be around.

Comment

GL today GV. Have you pulled the trigger on these yet, or are you still waiting?

Comment

ADDING PLAYS===>

Sorry I didn't get back to you RJ but I didn't get back until an hour ago!

Played them all except Rutgers.

ONCE AGAIN GET JOBBED IN OVERTIME.....THIS TIME DOUBLE OVERTIME! That is at LEAST the 6th game this year that OT has burnt me! Won't complain too tough though at a 3-1 start!

Adding:
            CBB:
            *TEXAS A&M +9
            Numbers tell me this will be a very close and tough game. 9 points is a ton to give up in a rivalry game like this one. Home or away! A&M smoked Texas by 11 POINTS AND went into Kansas and lost by only 5! This is a very tough team to try and blow out in double digits! Love the points here!

NBA:
            **PHX/WIZ (O)213 This one may be in the high 220's plus!

BOL! Gv

Will add a few more later if I find any good disparities in games!
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

ADDING===>

SORRY about the lack of bolding here but sometimes I forget and it looks like the EDIT BUTTON IS GONE!! Must be just me!!

**MARIST +3 1/2
              **NEW ORL +1 1/2
              *ARK L/R -2

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv

NFL:
              *COLTS +1
              **COLTS/NE (O)52

Comment

LATE PLAY==>

HERE'S ONE NOBODY IS PROBABLY LOOKING AT!!!

**SACR ST -2 vs Weber St

But what the heck do I know!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON ALL THEIR PLAYS TONIGHT!! gv

Comment

Good Luck Goldie!

I have been following you since you started posting again.

Well I got to go and study more tape and get ready for tomorrow.

Oh and I'm sorry I didn't tell everybody that I left the field uncovered it won't happen again

Bill

Comment

Can you go

yank that tarp back off again Bill??? Harrison and Wayne need a sloppy field for the their routes vs that college student Hank Potite in the secondary!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM TOMORROW!! I'm afraid mine may need divine intervention vs luck in that town that sells those meat and cheese sandwichs on hot dog buns!!

Comment

Texas A&M

anyone know what happened to texas A&M?
                      one of their leading scoreres by the name of A.Law finished 0-1.
                      whats up with that

Comment

You know why no one is looking at Sacr St? They are 1-10. What kind of pick is this? BTW, I'm on it. GL to us...
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Sac State

OK Phil! 2-10 Now!!

Ark St and Marist too!

NO and AM dumped out..........go figure those two!!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TOMORROW! gv

SACRAMENTO STATE???? I HAVE to quit drinking!!

Comment

Working...
                          X