Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any vegas ****** plays? went 1-1 in early game. i believe they have a vault play on the atl/st game.

Comment

• rams 16
      falcons 20
      over 8
      under 4
      "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

• snitchvault

falcons

falcons under

Comment

• Originally posted by weisspalow
          snitchvault

falcons

falcons under
          Do you guys really know who this guy is??? Remember 888 on the forum last week??? Bingo ...

Biggest fraud on the web

Comment

• are weiss' plays incorrect?

Comment

• NOT EASY TO DO BUT GAY AL LOSES EVERY BASKETBALL

--------------------

Not sure if these were posted yet, but there are so many double posts today, so whats one more:

Big Gay Al:
              PURDUE, NEB, BOWL GREEN, IOWA, CAL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Last edited by blackbeard : Yesterday at 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Ats

They Are The Biggest Fraud. 0-3 In Bball With Lsu Still In Ot For A -20.9 Loss And A 4 Unit Loser With The Rams For Net Profit Of 60.00 In Football. Keep Fading Them. What A Scam

Comment

• Ats

Finally A Winner In Bball With Lsu In 2 Ot. The Final Tally Is A Net Loss Of 1,230.00 On The Day. A Great Job By The Frauds. Keep Fading. I Think Ats Did Not Do Well Last Sat Either. The Only Winning Day Since Last Sat Was Thursday

Comment

• No my plays are 100% correct for vegassnnitch.com, ats, doc, nsa andsometimes i get ppp as well. ive only followed vegasnitch for last two months. fraud or no fraud these guys either win or at least break even. i just want winners. dont care much for the gossip that goes on. i hate services for the mostpart to. and i realize every gambler has a sour story with every service cause gamblers lose and blame cause thats what i do to LOL. but if i can get the plays why not use them or fade them. but no one can tell me theres anyone more consistent than ***********. today they hit both sides and lost both totals. but how many other services release their top plays for free all the time? doesnt that mean at least their willing to show us their reputation all the time. as for phile steele i get his goldsheet. dont use it as much but good reads. this guy is losing his ass off everywhere across the board. i dont know how someone with so much info and research can be so bad right now and savage is right this guy talks for hours and hours.

as for bookie action looks like public killed vegas today. you can check out *********.com as well to see public action. the world took the jets, jets over, falcons, falcons over. the only game that was split with my bookie was some hoop games.flippers office pool indicated heavy jets action too

Comment

• brian macs plays

he won 6units and LOST 38 units for his clients TODAY!!!!Why does anyone want this gurus picks?????

Comment

• weisspallow, with all due respect my friend, it is not "gossip", IT IS A FLAT FACT. Best of luck with that site, at some point you will take a spanking so bad that your head will float for a week and then you will read what they have to say and wonder if KILLING THEM is worth the life in prison that is certain to follow! EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT until they wig out and cost you bigtime. Word of advice, FOLLOW EXECUTIVE'S 600%+ PLAYS, PRIVATE PLAYERS BASKETBALL 5%'S AND JB SPORTS NBA and you will never have a losing season ever again. Best of luck to you (you may need it)

OBE
                        OBE

Comment

• oleblue- thanks. i go by consistency so we will see over time. they went 11-0 on perfect storms for bowl games or somehing like that so im hooked for right now and a winning nfl playoff. yes i use ppp all the time but theyve gottan me killed before as well. but thats expected cause everyone has bad days. i havent used much of executives so ill keep an eye on them. and ill start playing more nba. i just wanna see more services show confidence and release their top plays for free so EVERYONE can see their performance instead of made up records. releasing top plays for free all the time tells me your not scared to show the public what you can do. how is wayne roots no limit? i heard it goes for 500. is that true. thanks for your help and ill start following your advices on those three services. how often does executive have a 600 play and what does 600 mean? they have a website? thanks. nice of you to help out

Comment

Working...
                          X