Service Warning, Vegas Sn*itch = SCAMMING BUMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Warning, Vegas Sn*itch = SCAMMING BUMS

Just a heads up to all forum readers, as there is a "buzz" about this service in the service play thread (FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON), and people need to be warned about this in my opinion. I just do not want to see anyone else lose their hard earned money with these scammers. Posts separated by dividers. First segment is not mine, but #'s 2-3 are. No offense to the original poster, I am just presenting my personal experiences with those bums......
    ================================================== ============================================
    1) to those asking for ************ picks, you can get them yourself from the site. its free and so is their text messaging where the picks come to your cell for free. on pay days like tomorrow then you have to ask. they win by far more than anyone else out there. they had pacers, mavs, mavs under so far. so no need to ask for em when you can get em yourself.
    ================================================== ============================================
    2) My responses: No offense, but Vegas S N I T C H is a total scam, just ask BC. I had their picks one Saturday in November and they released TWENTY SIX VAULT PLAYS on a college football Saturday, went something like 7-19 costing me thousands of dollars then they had the balls to write on their "desk page" that they blamed the PEOPLE for their losses, saying that they did a "comp vault day" where they gave out a vault pick on every single game that anyone emailed them about. They told us this AFTER GOING 7-19 on a pay day, a total disgrace. I can't believe that they are actually crazy enough to say that they gave out a vault play on EVERY game that people asked about and then said that they will "get back to their regular methods" after that disgraceful day. ARE YOU KIDDING ME MAN? 7-19, they then BLAME PAYING CUSTOMERS and worst of all MENTION NOTHING ABOUT THIS RIDICULOUS "COMP VAULT DAY" UNTIL THEY HAD ALREADY BURIED ALL OF THEIR MEMBERS. Stay away

STAY FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR AWAY. They will WIG OUT one day again, and you NEVER KNOW WHEN IT COULD BE. Vegas S N I T C H = MORONS

OBE
    3) Yet another fine example, presented from my past email records that I saved after another HORRENDOUS experience with the infamous SCAMMERS Vegas S N I T C H.

Saturday October 2nd, 2004. S N I T C H gives out a "Perfect Storm" play on Kent State in college football. I win on Kent State = Great!. Problem.......

Later that night, they send out ANOTHER PERFECT STORM PLAY ON TENNESSEE AGAINST AUBURN. I wager the same amount, as any person would do following their "ratings". Tennessee gets destroyed, I lose that game (AND the multiple other vault losses on that same night), go to bed DISGUSTED and awaken to read the following GARBAGE THE NEXT DAY ON THEIR LOONEY DESK PAGE. Taken word for word, cut and copied below with my comments in parenthesis along the way lol......

"We are deeply sorry that some people had difficulties with the site and text messaging (as if WE could possibly have difficulty, the ERROR WAS ON THEIR FING END). We ONLY have ONE Perfect Storm play on any given day. The Perfect Storm play was Kent University (of course, VERY EASY TO SAY THAT THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE VOLS GET DESTROYED). What happened next? Plays got double posted under the wrong "play names" and we apologize (gee thanks for your frickin apology). Instead of removing the plays, we wanted to "admit" to our mistakes as to show that we are responsible when we do make mistakes (WHAT IN THE F*CK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? REMOVE THE DAMN MISTAKE IMMEDIATELY AND NOBODY LOSES A PENNY, BUT NO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY TO SEE IF YOUR "MISTAKE" WINS OR LOSES AND THEN RETRACT IT YOU SCAMMING F*CKERS). We cannot apoligize enough for our technical mistakes and accordingly we will comp our Perfect Storm users for Monday Night Football (a game which they LOST TOO). There is no excuse what so ever, but we promise it will never happen again GUARNTEED (with what? the THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS THAT WERE LOST??????). We hope you understand our inexcuseable mistakes (whatever the F*CK that is supposed to mean) - BUT, remember how consistent our winnings have been all year and today was not helped out by the techinal mistakes (another incomprehensable sentence). We work all day and night to get this information delivered to you, our users, and no one is more upset when we don't perform to our expectations than our team. (performing to expectations is one thing, everyone loses sometimes but to have people be SCAMMED IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS WAS A TOTAL DISGRACE MORONS).

We are looking forward to starting the winning again tomorrow with the NFL games.

Best of Luck,
    VS

*** Now. This total disgrace was THEN FOLLOWED UP THREE WEEKS LATER WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED 7-19 "BLAME THE PEOPLE AFTER THE FACT" SATURDAY on October 23rd, 2004

I will try and dig up their ridiculous desk page text where they blamed the paying people for their "comp vault day". Not sure I can find it, but I will dig relentlessly to expose these scamming BUMS. bol to everyone tonight and tomorrow

OBE

best of luck tomorrow to everyone

Last edited by OleBlueEyes; 01-14-2005, 10:22 PM.
    OBE

Update taken from my original post back in October where you can read their UNBELIEVABLE EXPLANATION AFTER A HORRENDOUS 7 WIN 19 LOSS DAY OF 26 VAULT PLAYS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42696

I go back and read their desk excerpt and I STILL GET LIGHTHEADED WITH RAGE LOL

bol on Saturday to everyone

OBE
    OBE

Comment

Lines

They use outrageous lines. Not sure where they get them, but their few wins are tainted by their incredibly "loose" lines.

I am still inpressed with their creative explanations. Last year on an 0-9 day we learned that someone hacked into their site and posted the "bogus" lines. In any event, skip the comics in your newspaper and tune into their site. The entertainment value is there.

Comment

Obe- No Offense Intended I Just Meant To Say I Trusted My Ex-wife More Than Any Service I Have Ever Been Hooked Up With. For What That Is Worth!!!
        Love like you've never been hurt, gamble like you don't need the money

Comment

I am a little confused. What relationship if any does 888 have to Vegas ******? I was under the impression that they might have a connection.

Comment

OBE, great thread. I have one correction...........

STAY FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR AWAY from ALL services.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.B.E.

Wow you sent a shudder down my spine! I tried so hard to forget that nightmare and you go and dredge it all up again for me! LOL. Believe him guys.It happened exactly like he said.Only I found out the hard way.By living thru that nightmare.OBE,it's almost scary that everything you said was as if told it to you first.Even your own quotes.LOL.My motto is "One time,shame on you.Two times,shame on me.Three times,AIN'T HAPPENING SO GO FUCK YOURSELVES!" Thanks for letting people know,OBE.
              WAR EAGLE..MMMMM...TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!

Comment

i have used *********** for the past year and you are right...they can get cold and blame technology for screwing double posts, etc. BUT when it comes to tourneys they rock. i had them last year for all of their md plays in ncaa tourney (14-2). i played every game and did quite well. also, this past bowl season they were on fire. i can confirm the 7-19 vault weekend or close to that. i have never seen them do that in the past so i stayed a way from all of the plays but it did take place. hope this helps.

Comment

Good info...Thanks OBE...kapt...disgusting isn't it....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

best of luck today guys. I am SURE that stories of them winning games ARE correct, as I said they did win some for me before they went nuts BUT anytime even ONE THING LIKE THIS HAPPENS, it just wipes out any and all positive profits from their info. Plus this type of craziness happened twice in JUST A SPAN OF TWO WEEKS and is GUARANTEED to happen again (and probably HAS since I have ignored them since October), so even if you ARE winning with their info - the problem is that this type of garbage will pop up again and you can never know when. In the end you will get burned by this site. While 95+% of all services lose in the longrun, I would always rather look at an honest operation and win or lose with whatever happens knowing that something like this could and would NEVER happen. To any of you who follow this site, just know that at some point this will happen again and wipe away the results produced by their winning games before their next "incident". Just stay away and put your trust into more reliable information. Thanks to all for their posts and let's get some winners today!

OBE
                    OBE

Comment

Working...
                    X