NCAA Game of Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Game of Month

Remember my college stinks but I have a real strong game tonight. However this rating is already 0-1 this year but I guarantee it will be + high units by the end of the year. I am renaming this game to GOM it was 50*.

NCAA 21-27-1
    GOM 0-1

GOM
    Cal Riverside +4.5 **********************

other plays

Ark Lr +2
    Washington

good luck

Bring It home Leo
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

funny stat on this game, 3% of america is on your side lmao this should be a winner haha

Comment

I don't understand this bet either, Irvine owns riverside!!

Comment

I'm sure you already knew this but your teams also missing Morton, who appears to be one of their top players, I'm gonna fade your pick, just to give you a little hope!!

Comment

Leo i was going to ask you if you knew about Vili Morton. He is the whole team for Riverside and he hurt his knee in their last game. I see him as questionable. Do you know if he's playing?

Comment

********* has him listed as OUT!!
              Hope thats in your evaluation.

Comment

Gl Leo On The Gom
                2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Thanks guys I know about Morton he is out for the year. But I think playing at home and the rest of the team will step it up to another level. They have played a tougher schedule than Irvine even without Morton I believe this game should be won by Riverside. Another big ingredient for this rating is how the public moves a line and the percentage of wins or losses. The public is very poor in Riverside games. The public is on Irvine big moving the line 1.5 pts. It wasn't an adjustment cause Morton was never a shot to play in this game. So it is strong to go against.
                  Last edited by Lucky Leo; 01-13-2005, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lmercer213
                    I'm sure you already knew this but your teams also missing Morton, who appears to be one of their top players, I'm gonna fade your pick, just to give you a little hope!!

hahaha you faded another WINNER

Thanks for the play Leo. I put some nice bank on it. :D :D
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Great job leo between you and rj last night i might call in sick today lol keep up the good work bud.
                      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Nice call Leo! Keep it up bud!

Comment

Thanks guys that was a great win. I don't think they ever trailed and were up by more than 20 alot of the second half! Can't wait for the next big play now.

Comment

Congrats! I didn't see this thread. Last night Cal-Riverside was my top play. Better team at home getting points. It showed.

Comment

I agree! No matter with or without Morton. Being 0-3 in league so far you know they needed it and got it.

Comment

Working...
                              X