Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ncaa Hoops (Thursday)

16-8 YTD 4-4 last night but won my GOM on NC Charlotte---

USC +9 (1H)-----My top play tonight. This seems to happen all the time where USC will show up for the first half then get demolished in the second half. I think this will happen here and this line is too inflated. The game line looks accurate and i will add arizona as a 2H play if USC is down by around 2-8 points at halftime.

North Carolina State +5----- I strongly feel that Duke is overrated this year, im looking for the upset here.

New Mexico St. +7.5----------Fade play as over 70% are on New Orleans and i think it's mostly because they played Alabama tough. NMU has been dissapointing this year but i think they'll have a strong showing here.

Portland -1-----------Pepperdine has been weak on the road and this line makes me believe that many people will think Pepperdine is easy. Portland knows this is a big game for them and they should make a statement.

smaller plays

North Texas +8
    Idaho + 11.5

GL guys and lets make some cash!

NC State is terrible blowing that 10 pt. lead. Gotta chase a little bit here and im gonna go with--

Cal Riverside +4.5 ---- taggin along with Leo on this one.

Comment

Nice call on the Portland game, I was one of the mo-rons that thought Pepperdine was easy. And tagging along helped you catch up!!
      My college picks sucked ass but hopefully Utah can keep up the miracle

Comment

lol thanks lmercer GL with your plays

Comment

looking great looks like 5-2 for the night but im gonna dd the arizona halftime play like i said i would if they were up by 2-8 points at the half so here it is--

Arizona -9 (2H)---i think they'll cover this easy but i was hoping for a smaller spread. USC has blown many games just like this and so far it's setting up just like it's suppose to. Great night, hope you all did well.

GL

Comment

Working...
          X