Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Thoughts on the Best Sports Pager Available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Thoughts on the Best Sports Pager Available?

I was thinking about getting a sports pager and wanted to know if you guys recommend any one pager company over the rest. I have had a SportsNow pager in the past and was curious if you guys know any better (or at least equal) companies that provide scores and lines at least as good as SportsNow. I saw a site called "My Sports Pager" and they only want 130-160 bucks for a pager with no monthly fees ever, you just pay that amount and have the pager forever. Sounds a little too good to be true, and I just wanted to ask to see if anyone had any quality recommendations. Thanks!

OBE
    OBE

I can get the same pager with the SportsNow info.
    for $140 (no monthly fees) Don't know how long it
    will stay on but it is guaranteed for 6 months or money
    back.

Comment

With most cell phones offering Internet service, with access to live scores from ESPN.com and Sportsline.com, and to lines from co vers.com, what is the need for a sports pager?
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

I agree with BGH. I have scores sent to my mobile phone

Comment

Thanks guys. I am new to the whole cell phone thing (I know that will amaze everyone) but I guess I have to figure out how much Cingular charges for web access and weigh that against the costs of a sports pager. Frank, is there a service that sends the scores direct to your phone or do you just access sites like CBS Sportsline or ESPN from your web browser in the cell phone? Thanks guys

OBE
          OBE

Comment

i have nextel....i can acess e spn.com from my phone very easily and alot of times it gives quicker updates than my computer.

Comment

Working...
            X