Vitale just said the jets would beat steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitale just said the jets would beat steelers

He guaranteed a jet win outright. Line up people and get your jet moneyline bets in.He is a fukking Moron.

I'm running to the bank. Vitale picks a Jet's win. LOL

Comment

He's an idiot.. I cant watch games w/ him announcing..

Comment

He aggravates the s**t out of me

Comment

Pennington got a flu after watching film on how the Steelers' secondary dominated a 'recharged' (or so we thought) Bills team.
          NBA: 16-12-3
          NCAAB: 2-7
          3 Team Teaser (8 BB/10 FB): 1-0

Comment

Yeah, he got the flu, a fever and the cold chills thinking about how the game will look lying on his back.........

Comment

he also picked the jets over the chargers during the md.- unc game last sat. there's a trend for you!!!(picking the jets while calling a tar heel game could he go 2-0!!!)

Comment

lol psmitty, love the trend, anyone ever notice when Dicky V is announcing he's ALWAYS watching a premier player and the BEST team in the nation!!
                He's like Flava Flav, a hype man!! I think he's highly entertaining, but he does get out of hand!! Jets must be his home team

Comment

The JETS are going to surprise alot of people this weekend.

Comment

I don't see any way the Jets will take the Steelers this week. Steelers have beat those teams that the Jets have lost to (Ravens, Patriots, Bills), including the Jets themselves. Let's not forget that the Jets are mediocre on the road:

Miami - Won 17-9
                    Cleveland - Won 10-7
                    Arizona - Won 13-3

If you cannot put up decent numbers against the Browns or Cards.... it speaks for itself. But I will give the Jets props on beating the Chargers TWICE. That's about it.
                    NBA: 16-12-3
                    NCAAB: 2-7
                    3 Team Teaser (8 BB/10 FB): 1-0

Comment

Dick Vitale

I know he's annoying and over enthusiastic but you gotta hand it to him .. No one loves what he does more than Dick Vitale and he participates in lots of charity work as well.

However he should stick with what he knows ... NCAA Baskets

Steelers roll in an easy game ... 23-6, 30-3 ... something close to that.

Best of Luck All

-cb

Comment

I saw so many games of the year on the Chargers last week, that I knew the Jets were a lock.

Almost everyone is predicting a Steelers blowout.

It makes me feel better about my Jets on Saturday.
                        Every
                        Villain
                        Is
                        Lemons

Comment

He doesnt look so dumb now does he as we enter OT

Comment

yea, what a jackass Vitale is huh? He fing NAILED IT but the Jets blew the game lol. Give the guy "some" credit because if the Steelers won 40-13 everyone would have jumped his ass! He is still annoying as all hell though lol

OBE
                            OBE

Comment

Vitale,J-E-T-S going home and Illini #1

Originally posted by spinner
                              He doesnt look so dumb now does he as we enter OT

Wow your probably a big marv albert fan too. Last i checked the JETS lost. Everyone is talking how the jets shouldve won.Did they watch the game? The steelers tried to hand them the freeking game! Shouldnt been close 3 turnovers going in for scores and a jet put return. Vitale still is a moron.The idiot was over North Carolina saying how theyre the best team in the country.Last I checked Illini are number are#1 and beat the hell out of the team that bitch slapped north carolina today.

Comment

Working...
                              X