• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Sweet Silence

NCAA (1-2)
    NBA (0-0)

Utah Jazz +8 over Phoenix Suns
    Phoenix on a 6 game ATS win streak... 7 of last 8 of gone over. They have scored over 122 points in 3 of last 5 games!!But Suns are experiencing another back to back.. this will be third back to back in 8 days. Utah was off yesterday after victory over San Antonio at home. Just a good spot here for Utah. Utah is pick

Illinois -28 over Penn St.
    I hate laying this many. But no look ahead factor for Illinois as they have N-Western on Saturday. PSU w/out 3rd leading scorer and will start 2 freshman in backcourt against one of top backcourts in country. Illinois won by 43 at home last year. I think by accident Illinois wins by 30. Always in situations like this the score will be 85-58 and I will lose.. lets hope not.

GL i like it

Comment

WOW, you have some brass balls!!!!!
      I don't understand how San Antonio could overlook Utah, but rest assured that Phoenix knows what happened to San Antonio, Phoenix has one of the best starts EVER, and still only a couple games up on SA.
      I'm playing both the under and Pho, thinking the worse I can do is 1-1

Comment

F Illini.. went final 2:40 w/out bucket and were outscored 6-0.... cant catch a break.

About time Suns lose.. they shot 42% and still put up points. Shooting 33-36 from line helps.

Comment

wow, nice pick on Utah, can't believe you got burned by Illini!

Comment

Working...
          X