Picks For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Saturday

COLLEGE (200-147) NBA (60-60) NHL (26-15)

I set a goal for myself 2 weeks ago to hit 200 wins before 150 losses and didn't think i was going to get there but an 11-2 run the last 2 day's made it happen. I will probably post several times today as there is about 225 games on the board and I just cannot do it all at once.

College

Michigan +4 - Michigan 9-4 ATS at home and playing an Illini team that has lost 4 of last 5 conference road games with the one win coming at Penn St and going 0-4-1 ATS in those 5.

Miami Ohio -1 - Miami has won 4 straight and held those opponents to 48 a game in that span, and B.G. has a number of injuries and have lost 7 straight and 9 of 10 overall!

Kansas St. -1 - Wildcats are 4-2 ATS as home favorites and Tigers are 2-4 ATS as a road dog and without Clemons the Tigers will continue their road woes 1-5 SU 2-4 ATS in road conference games!

Texas -1 - Texas simply the better team and don't have far to travel against a Tech team that just isn't playing consistent ball right now!

GOOD LUCK!

Texas A&M +8 1/2 - Aggies are 7-1 ATS at home and that includes 5-2 SU and 6-1 ATS as a home dog and Sooners are only 3-2 SU and 2-3 ATS as a road favorite!

UNLV P - Rams have lost 3 of last 4 home games and 6 straight overall with the 1 win coming by 2 over A.F. Vegas matches up well against the Rams already beating them by 33 and they are also 6-2 ATS on the road!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

just wondering if you play these for all the same weight? Thanks
      You can't get there from here..........

Comment

Ball St +7 - Ball St has covered in 7 straight games and I think this one goes down to the wire!

Miss St -6 1/2 - Bulldogs rollin' right now 6-2 ATS on the road and already beat the Hogs by 30...... might be close for a half!

Detroit -16 - Detroit beat Clev. St by 19 earlier and Clev. St has lost 6 straight by double digits on the road losing by an average of 18 per to some bad teams!

GOOD LUCK!

Back later with more!

Comment

I play all College equal i don't believe in units cause sometimes my favorites lose and other's sweep so play them equal and at the end of the day most can tell you the college is always on the profitable side . It doesn't matter to me if i go 5-0 to make ca$h or 16-10 to make the same ca$h but i like alot of action and i think it is more exciting plus you have no chance of a 12-2 day in college if your only betting a couple games and we have had some nice day's like that in the past!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Boston College +1 - B.C. as i've said many times 8-2 ATS on the road and Miami has major injuries their 2 best and only player's might play but are very banged up and they are sliding hard going 0-4 SU and ATS in their last 4 outings!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NHL

Boston -105 - They will beat Philly.

ML-Parlay.... Colorado - Toronto

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Wayne sorry didn't stop in earlier. We definitely would have matched On Michigan, but I wasn't able to pull the trigger...I hope you bang them hard with the exception of Texas.(sorry) Keep up the great work. Best of luck to you. When its all said and done hopefully everyone will be up for the day. This is one thing I hate about basketball, way to many games and action. With football you bang 3-4 plays and bam done for the day. Best of luck good man.

Comment

BYU -5 - Cougars already won by 32 and A.F. will have trouble on the inside against a bigger more physical Cougar team.

Brown P-- Brown already won at Princeton by 7 and are the better team. They came up short against the best team in the league last night but should have the upper hand tonight!

Harvard -6 1/2 - Harvard should win by double digits as Columbia is 1-5 ATS at home and have lost 15 straight games 11 of which were by double digits!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Wayne-with you on Brown ad BYU.

Comment

Indiana -9 1/2 - Hoosiers won by 16 at Iowa 2 weeks ago and the Hoosiers will be looking for a statement game to show the tournament people tonight !

TCU -1 - TCU is 10-3 ATS on the road and Houston is not a team to stand in their way tonight........ look for TCU to return the favor on the Cougars home floor tonight!

Tenn. -2 1/2 - Tenn. holds a nice 7-3 ATS mark at home. LSU is 0-6 SU on the road in conference and with the small number it shouldn't be a problem.

Memphis -4 1/2 - Another staement game here and the Tigers are on a roll right now!

Creighton -1 1/2 - S. I ll is not a good ATS team at home going 2-11 and that matches up well with Creighton's 8-3 ATS mark on the road......... The home streak has to end sometime and Creighton is the team to do it!

Fairfield -10 - Loyolla is just bad going 1-7 ATS at home and Fairfield is a good road team going 7-2 ATS and Loyolla has lost 11 straight, 9 by double digits and the last 2 by 37 and 34 points.....OUCH!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NBA

Detroit +1

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NHL

ML-Parlay.... Ottawa - Rangers

ML-Parlay.... N.J. - Islanders

As always..... GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Cal-Irvine +4 1/2 - Irvine is 7-4 ATS on the road and lost by 16 at home to Santa Barbara earlier this year and have had this game circled ever since.

Montana St -1 1/2 - Monta 8-3 ATS on the road and Sac. St a dismal 2-6 ATS at home take the better road team!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Weber St -8 1/2

Final play of the day hopefully the numbers add a to another profit!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Working...
                              X