Intresting facts on Vikings/Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intresting facts on Vikings/Rams

The Vikings are the 1st team in NFL history to reach the postseason after having lost 7 of there last 10 games.
    More than 400 teams have quilified for the postseason since the NFL started a playoff format in 1933. The 1969 Houston Oilers finished 3-5-2 down the stretch. Nine othe teams including the 2004 Rams posted 4-6 marks.
    Each of the nine failed to advance to the next round. Collectively, they were outscored 336-133 in the one playoff game they did participate.
    Also, the Vikings and the Rams are the sixth and seventh teams to make the playoffs with an 8-8 record. The previous five teams to do so all lost their playoff opener.

Originally posted by PacknBuck
    Collectively, they were outscored 336-133 in the one playoff game they did participate.
    As a die hard Viking fan.......this will probably be the final score on Sunday!! (Barring freezing drizzle which will help get Ahman Green an extra 5 fumbles for the game of which the Vikes should tack on an extra 3 points)

Thanks for the info......that is cool stuff....my Vikes usually excell at setting the "unwanted" records in the National Fixed League!!

BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR GAMES THIS WEEKEND!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
    X