Akron forward out for season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akron forward out for season

J Wood , Zips 2nd leading scorer is out for the season... why is Toledo losing points at home? Line moved from 7 to 5-... anybody get the lowdown? Am I alone on Toledo?
    Last edited by heraclitus; 01-06-2005, 06:36 PM.

vegas is playing with you...many times in football also, the line looks to favor the team with the injured player...fade the money, which means toledo is the right side...

Comment

Originally posted by enterthedragon
      vegas is playing with you...many times in football also, the line looks to favor the team with the injured player...fade the money, which means toledo is the right side...

OK... one time is cute but this is the second time you've tried to 'school' me on line moves...

the purpose of these posts is to mine information from the plethora of players on this site! If you KNOW something of value, POST IT! If you want to take someone under your wing, go join Big Brothers of America :angryfire

Comment

Bro, I am not trying to school anyone, just calm down...I am just trying to help! This is coming from a guy ( me) who did not trust himself and info but went with the scamdicappers who go with the line movements and lost lots of money...all I am trying to say is trust yourself, you are as good as they are...

Comment

Originally posted by heraclitus
          OK... one time is cute but this is the second time you've tried to 'school' me on line moves...

the purpose of these posts is to mine information from the plethora of players on this site! If you KNOW something of value, POST IT! If you want to take someone under your wing, go join Big Brothers of America :angryfire
          the purpose of starting your post was because you were unsure about toledo and I was just trying to give you my honest opinion...gl on all your plays, just trust yourself bro... :bestwishe

Comment

Originally posted by enterthedragon
            the purpose of starting your post was because you were unsure about toledo and I was just trying to give you my honest opinion...gl on all your plays, just trust yourself bro... :bestwishe
            That's NOT being unsure... what I ask of the site when I see the line moving in the WRONG direction is if anybody on this site has heard any late news like a suspension or unpublicized injury that would make the line move that way. Vegas does NOT move a line against their own interest just to fuck with novice diddlers!

Comment

Sorry if you misunderstood me...I did not mean vegas in general but the offshore people...I started betting sports about seven years ago thru one of my best friends and we used to win a lot of money going with the money; but the last several years the books, at least to my observation, seem to move the lines for no reason, if anything like the toledo game with your knowledge of the injury should move higher but it did not; in fact it moved the other way for no reason! I will give you one more example, do you remember after the packers won on monday nite and went home as a favorite? one of their top receiver was out and yet the line moved to their side! and guess what they lost outright!!! All in all they are not trying to fuck with novice diddlers, they are trying to fuck with seasoned vets...they don't do it to all the games, just some...

Comment

I knew what you meant by "vegas", Dragon. I always refer to the books as "Vegas" and understood it that way. Thanks for trying to help. Heraclitus did ask a good question, and you responded with some insight. Thanks.
                Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

thanks cash for understanding...I know that we're on the same side...best of luck tommorrow...

Comment

Working...
                  X