• Oklahoma!

Bowls YTD: 7-5 +3.2 units
    Bowl plays:
    4* 1-0 (GOY)
    3* 1-0
    2* 0-3
    1* 5-2

3* Oklahoma
    I posted this play a couple of weeks ago or so on this forum at +3 (-120) which was the line I got at that time. I believed, correctly as it turns out, the line would keep moving to Oklahoma. The play remains strong at the current number. Oklahoma is a team without weaknesses. QB White doesn't make mistakes---a key in a big game---and the two running backs might be two of the best five in the country. The offensive line opens up huge holes and provides great protection. Oklahoma's defense was a question mark in mid-season but has really come around late season allowing only six points in the final three games! Southern Cal excels in all statistical categories and QB Leinart is a better thrower than Oklahoma's White and WR Bush is the biggest game breaker on the field. But Oklahoma has virtually everyone back from a team that dominated the 2003 season before inexplicably caving at the end of the year. This year, it's the reverse. They're peaking at the right time. I'll take a team that can run the table in the Big 12 South over a team that had two narrow wins in the Pac-10. USC is a great team but Oklahoma is the best in several years. Oklahoma by eight.

Opinion only: I like the OVER as both teams have game breaking offensive players and coaches that are willing to play wide-open offenses.

Gl Griswold Lets Hit This
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

One other point. As America's one and only defender of the BCS, is it possible to end the season with a better match-up?

The best two teams with the stage all to themselves. Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
      X