Oklahoma starting freshmen kicker!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma starting freshmen kicker!!!

Just heard that oklahoma has benched their regular season kicker and instead is having a freshmen that has NEVER attempted a kick before. with the line at ok -1 and both teams seam to be squared away on both sides of the ball...the special teams are going to be a huge impact. Now I don't know how good this kid is but to be in the position to attempt your first kick in a national championship game has got to be something to think about.

just some info.
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Freshman Garrett Hartley replaced Trey DiCarlo late in the season and has yet to even try a field goal, but he has made all 10 of his extra points.

Comment

thanks for the update. so he does have some game experience.
      Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Trust me.......

While I would agree that the kicking edge goes to USC, I can assure you that OU is better off without DiCarlo in the game. I followed the freshman that is starting tonight a little in high school and he is pretty clutch (albeit he hasn't played in a game of this magnitude). He went to Southlake Carroll High School (this year's #1 high school team in the nation).

Comment

This kid is good. He's never attempted a FG yet, but he has a strong leg and has made all his extra points.

I've been following this kid since high school.

Comment

Working...
          X