V-Tech bettors deserve the win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Tech bettors deserve the win

I'm admittedly elated about the end of the game but before Auburn bettors curse their bad luck----and it was a brutal way to lose---consider that Virginia Tech outgained Auburn 363-282 and V-Tech had a dropped one-yard touchdown pass in the first half and missed 23 yard field goal in the second half. While the end of the game was perhaps unfair to Auburn bettors, the first 58 minutes was brutal for those of us on Tech.

Go Fuck Yourself Griswold, Nobody Gives A Fuck The Yardage Totals, Auburn Played Like Pussy Couldn't Punch It In The End Zone And Then Back Doored Everyone Which I Am Sure You Can Relate To.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
      I'm admittedly elated about the end of the game but before Auburn bettors curse their bad luck----and it was a brutal way to lose---consider that Virginia Tech outgained Auburn 363-282 and V-Tech had a dropped one-yard touchdown pass in the first half and missed 23 yard field goal in the second half. While the end of the game was perhaps unfair to Auburn bettors, the first 58 minutes was brutal for those of us on Tech.
      EXTREMELY well said Mr. Griswold sir!!...Can't say they should've won the game cuz Auburn would've played differently once they fell behind but Va Tech should've covered MUCH easier than they did!!...But a win is a win so no complaints!!.....
      Maximum Rippage!!!!

Comment

Lumpy no need for that

if you lost sorry...but no need to bash

Take your lumps and move on to the next game
        Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

lumpy needs to take a lesson from that lion in the bugs bunny cartoon...

two or tree lumps?????????? :******:
          its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

STOP CRYING IM SURE YOU WON A GAME LIKE
            THAT BEFORE SO STOP BITCHING!
            THATS WHY ITS CALLED G A M B L I N G

Comment

Some people just amaze me. Lumpy, you are so right. I didn't bet the game. With less than 6:00 min. left you just knew something didn't feel right. With 70% of the betting on Auburn, it was the perfect ending. Each player on each team knows the spread and yes they do care about the spread. Does Auburn care if they score in the last two min. Where was VT offence for 3 and half quarters. When it smells fishy, it is fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by spaarkie
                Lumpy no need for that

if you lost sorry...but no need to bash

Take your lumps and move on to the next game
                spaarkie, you are so right. and as In The Zone, said, thats why they call it gambling.
                If ya can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Its happened to all of us at one time or another, both ways.

Take a chill pill.
                Tomorrow they again sing the National Anthem and the next day, and the next etc

Comment

get over it

Comment

Originally posted by lumpy
                    Go Fuck Yourself Griswold, Nobody Gives A Fuck The Yardage Totals, Auburn Played Like Pussy Couldn't Punch It In The End Zone And Then Back Doored Everyone Which I Am Sure You Can Relate To.
                    go start shucking some corn, becasue you're an immature asshole. esp. posting tubberville address. grown up you fuckin clown.

Comment

Typical low-life Yankee fan

Comment

from nebraska no less
                        its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Come on lumpy .. Whats wrong with you??? Its just a L ... Pick yourself up and dust yourself off .. Gee, no need for what you said .. I think you owe gris an apology ...

Comment

averages

After having WVU, Oakland, and Dallas, I refuse to feel bad for having VT last night.....we all get kicked in the nuts 90% of the time, last night some of us got our 10%. :bestwishe
                            Let it Ride

Comment

Working...
                            X