No announcement yet.

Thursday Ticket and other thoughts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Ticket and other thoughts....

last time out 2-1....YTD 23-22

One pick so far: Baylor +16.5 tooooo many points IMO

Instead of clogging up someone elses thread, I wanted to comment on triple 8's thread here. When people say things like "cut the BS this is a posting board, just let him post" and "he isn't hurting anyone" I disagree 100%. Yes, this is a posting board, a friendly one at that, and you can post your picks all you want. Hell, look at me, barely .500 and eatin the juice. However, when you come on and talk yourself up and brag about a fabricated record, it's no longer just a "posting board." You have, in effect, created an extremely positive image of yourself without ANY proof. This is where the hurting people comes in. Newbies, tons of them, come on here everyday just looking for the quick way to make some money, see this guy and his 75% claims, and jump right on him and get in over their head. This is very possible and will harm people! I realize we SHOULD be all big boys and girls here and know better than this, but we also need to be responsible and be above reproach and look out for the ones that will be easily convinced. The truth is, their are many many irresponsible people that view this board, and I feel we should try to help them out as much as we can. That's why I feel the members need to challenge people like this. I am not saying he won't be good, he possibly will, but with the start he had and the claims he made, I sure hope no rookies took him literally.

That is my 2 cents that I had to get out, I feel better now :christmas

Have a great night everyone and a great new year, I may be back tonight with another pick. Good luck!
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

GL Bud cash that Ticket :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Adding

Baylor is looking good as of now....so let's do this...

Cal St Fullerton +12.5 Pacific tends to play down to the competition IMO, even though that phrase is used a lot in college bb. I think fullerton keeps it inside the number. Sorry for the late post so close to gametime but I know no one bets my games anyway lol

Good luck

Comment

Good Luck buddy ... Hope you hit them good tonight ...

Love that signature .. What a guy huh??

Comment

Spark, Hey buddy!! How ya doin? Looks like a busy day in the service thread!! Yea I think Jimmy Valvano was/is so inspirational, we can learn a lot from a guy like that. Thanks a lot for the well wishes and I sincerely wish you the happiest of new years!!

Comment

GL on your plays BT and i agree with you about 888. No one should be braggin about there record. Atleast IMO they shouldnt. Who cares were all here to win and thats the bottom line
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

10dime,
              Since I am in a talkative mood tonight, just wanted to say that I have always enjoyed what you bring to this forum. You are one of the good guys, and your bowl picks are kick ass. I thoroughly enjoyed your post a few weeks back to a certain someone anyway, thanks for the comment and GL to you in the future, I am interested to see your big pick on new years day as I am going out of town at noon tomorrow! Happy new years man.

Comment

Big Ticket,

Thanks for the props my friend. All I try and bring to this forum is my plays. Play'em fade'em i dont care. I just like to offer my plays and contribute to the best forum on the web. Its people like yourself that make this forum great. Keep up the good work and have a safe and happy new year.

PS my play new years will be out tomorrow morning.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Nice hit

Triple 8 is nothing more than x-Cubed from the early days here and other sites......8 Cubed....you should really turn your hat around and say to your old buddy Pick Jockey.....

Seems like a bad virus.....one invents a serum for a cure but it comes back and morphs into a higher level disease......the "OLD X3/P.J. will brag...boast and play tons of quarters/halves and weird totals....Trotter will monitor his/theirs/its true record and new people should NOT be duped into a day or two of success which always flames out later losing big time in spades and usually with altered posts and fabricated lines......AHHHHHHHHH......THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!!

HEY..CONGRATS TO PHIL JR. AND KNOWLEZ ON A SUCCESSFUL RETURN!!!

PHIL........Rumor has it Grandpa Fagre will be released from the Nursing Home in time for the playoffs!! The downer is he won't be able to play against the "vaunted Viking "bend and two minute no problem score on us meltdown defense"! A real shame two great franchises have been reduced to this kind of sub par mediocrity....

WE CAN ALWAYS HOPE FOR TWO WILD CARD TEAMS FOR THE SUPER BOWL!

HOW BOUT........THE RAMS AND DENVER!!?? THAT should be enough to make even hard core degenerates to play the WNBA instead!!! Thank you "parity"!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv (Al& Wof tom 4 2 pls)!!
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

There's my Buddy GoatVike. Hows it going?

FYI- Happy New Year. Nice to hear from you
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

ya know, this is what I like, the honest people that have hung around this forum long before me make some posts in my thread. Goldvike you are always welcome in my thread, and I wish I could learn from you more by posting your picks You helped me learn a lot during baseball season.

2-0 tonight, happy with that. Anyone that follows this forum regularly, just be patient, this is the BEST forum on the net, I hope that I Never take back those words A lot of the BS you find in other forums, you dont find here. You can find out quickly who the tout self-centered people are, and who the folks are that just want to help gamblers. Give it a chance, you will not be let down. Happy new year everyone

Comment

Best on the Net

There is no doubt.I tried wagertalk last year at someones reccomendation.Wow what a complete waste that board is.This board is all about the buisiness at hand.Good job by whoever ie repsonsible! keep it up!!!
                        You can live with one lung

Comment

Working...
                        X