Phil Jr Play of the day for Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Jr Play of the day for Thursday

Now hitting 100% over the last day. 1-0 and 1 in a row.

Boston College +1 1/2

I bet it this morning at this line and I see it has moved to -1 already. The offshores really adjust their lines when they see me or dad on a game
    Last edited by PhilJr; 12-30-2004, 12:12 PM.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Hello Phil good luck. Herbie has been tearing up pussy at 75% clip too I bet 888 or *** or whatever he calls himself this day cant claim this.

Comment

KNOWLEZ,

Use any carmax lately????

Comment

No I have switched over to just regular chap stick it is easier to apply just roll it on those fine pussy lips. It doesnt burn as bad and the ladies like this better. Even though you dont get such a wild ride this way. But i have improvised and added a little burr to the old herbwiser this usually makes their fur pie stand straight up.

Comment

Make that 2 in a row now. Working on a college BB game right now, but I have to settle a dispute with the wife first. My daughter got into the box of condoms and ripped one open and put it in her mouth so my wife threw it away. I only get 1 box per year, so we are trying to figure out which month we have to skip next year. Any suggestions? Stay tuned...

Comment

Tonight in college BB, the play is Cal Poly Slo -2 1/2. I'm also playing a 3 team parlay with:
            Canius +4
            Wisc-Milw -1
            Samford (and sons) +19 1/2

GL if you play them.

Updated with the lines I just bet.
            Last edited by PhilJr; 12-30-2004, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
              Make that 2 in a row now. Working on a college BB game right now, but I have to settle a dispute with the wife first. My daughter got into the box of condoms and ripped one open and put it in her mouth so my wife threw it away. I only get 1 box per year, so we are trying to figure out which month we have to skip next year. Any suggestions? Stay tuned...
              Feb. 2005,

It's the shortest month of the year!!!!

Comment

Congrats on the Boston College game :D :D
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Phil what I do when I have no cock Rubbers. I usually just fuckem in their ass. The old brown eye aint too bad when you need to get your rocks off.

Comment

Hey Phil, you know where a safe place for a deposit is? The yapper!!! or cut of the thumb of a rubber glove.

Seriously you are a God of picks Keep it going!!!

Comment

Borrow Spinners thimble and rubberband!!!!

Comment

Now how do you know about that Deano were you peeking? perv haha

Comment

JUst a rumor out of the Fox Valley!!!!

:christmas :christmas :christmas :christmas :christmas

Comment

One word.....GIRTH

Comment

Great idea Deano. Mbates usually goes to Arizona then and I can go see his wife (whitest teeth I ever came across)

Knowlez, I knew I could count on you for help. Always nice to hear from you.

Spinner, I thought your mottos were "It ain't big, but it sure is pretty" or "It ain't big, but it's shaped like a door knob"?

GL tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X