New England Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne,
    Just got back from the PATRIOTS game since the Jets didn't even show up. Although I think they did show up and are just overmatched by the better teams in the league. They do beat who they have to but are going nowhere in the playoffs. Patriots are a complete tema, solid offensively and do just enough defensively to get the job done. Good luck and I think back to back isn't far away.

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ceasar sports
      Not picking on you wayne..you are GREAT and I follow you and respect you. Just want you to give Pittsburgh credit. Remember,Tom Brady had tough times when he started out at QB. Big Ben has done great as a Rook!!! This is his 1st year not 2nd or 3rd?
      You forget Brady stepped in for a hurt Bledsoe and they never looked back. Ben has a lot of talent around him.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        You forget Brady stepped in for a hurt Bledsoe and they never looked back. Ben has a lot of talent around him.
        Well said BC, alot of people are missing the boat on a special team in N.E.! Brady doesn't put up "Fantasy Stats" but he Wins................ ALOT, and when he needed 2 game winning drives in 2 super bowls he was as smooth as it gets and succesful both times. :christmas

Comment

Wayne,

Sorry to tell you buddy, but the AFC Championship will go through Pittsburgh, and IF New England is lucky enough to make it here, they will LOSE for the 2nd time in 1 year!!!!!

Wayne, I love ya buddy, BUT, NE cannot compete with Pgh this year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
            Wayne,

Sorry to tell you buddy, but the AFC Championship will go through Pittsburgh, and IF New England is lucky enough to make it here, they will LOSE for the 2nd time in 1 year!!!!!

Wayne, I love ya buddy, BUT, NE cannot compete with Pgh this year!!!
            The AFC Title game went through Pittsburgh a couple years ago too. I forget, who Won that Game? It's funny, the Pittsburgh hype was rah,rah,rah, then too! :christmas .............I know, I know, this year's different right?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              The AFC Title game went through Pittsburgh a couple years ago too. I forget, who Won that Game? It's funny, the Pittsburgh hype was rah,rah,rah, then too! :christmas .............I know, I know, this year's different right?

Wayne,

Lets not live in the past. That was then, and this is NOW!! Pittsburgh has a TOTALLY different team and they are playing the best they have EVER played! I hope it is NE and Pgh in a couple weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                Wayne,

Lets not live in the past. That was then, and this is NOW!! Pittsburgh has a TOTALLY different team and they are playing the best they have EVER played! I hope it is NE and Pgh in a couple weeks!

Live in the past??? Hell, that's all you Pittsburgh fans have been doing for the last 20 years! LOL

Comment

Live in the past??? Hell, that's all you Pittsburgh fans have been doing for the last

Nothing wrong with that, 4 Super Bowls and alot of great memories. You got to live that feeling this year with The Redsox. All I know is it's a priceless experience, and am hoping for another chance this year.

Here we go steelers here we go !!!!!!!!!

It could be worse, it could be baseball playoffs and have to listen to the Tomma Hawk Chop ( At Braves).

Comment

HELL YEA!!!

.............. And the Beat Goes on!

Keep Doubting!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
                      Wayne I totally agree. I picked them to win it all in the beginning of the season. Right now I'm not ready to change that pick :D :D

I look of them to win BACK TO BACK. Maybe wrong but think they will

I guess I should have stayed with that opinion I had :angryfire :angryfire
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
                        I guess I should have stayed with that opinion I had :angryfire :angryfire
                        I forgot about this! Why did you jump ship?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          I forgot about this! Why did you jump ship?
                          Stupid I guess. I had them last week over the Colts huge and figured the Steelers would handle them this week.

Brady is the man and Always will be. Awesome at Michigan and knows how to win in the NFL.

They should KILL the Eagles in the superbowl.

Bill having two weeks to get ready for Eagles Offense. Can you say ass kicking
                          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Hey i was dumb enough to tease against the Pats last week. I knew they could win against Indy, that's why i teased it and i thought +9 was a solid bet. They just amaze me!

Comment

Their the example of:

TOTAL TEAM

It's actually nice to see in todays day and age, we don't see that to often.

Thats why their money makers against Vegas. Because they can't even believe it.
                              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                              X