New England Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Patriots

I'm stating what i thought was the obvious here. All i saw and heard all week was how N.E. would lose to the Jets. WRONG! This is the most unappreciated team in history! If you don't believe me then show me another team that has matched the numbers below. They ALWAYS struggle with Miami and Brady has had all his worst games against them. It wasn't a shock to anyone up here that they lost that game but everyone and their mother was saying their done everywhere else. Why do people continue to go against these numbers?

N.E. is...............

(28-2) Last 30 SU

(24-6-3) Ats Last 33

They also beat (This year) Indy by 3, Balt. by 21, Buff. by 23, Buff. by 14, and the Jets by 6 & 16. Teams a combined (39-15) not including their losses to N.E. I challenge you to find the last team to match those numbers above. It might take awhile. It all goes back to the Pats getting zero respect. People want to point to their game with Pittsburgh right? Fine, but give me C Dillon and i like my chances in a rematch. Don't forget they also were told they couldn't beat St Louis a few years ago as an 11 point dog in the Superbowl. It's funny, every other team in history that won 2 Superbowls in 3 years went down as Dynasty's and greatest teams of all-time. N.E. gets no respect and i bet many of those teams can't even match these numbers.

I don't want to hear about their defense either because when Ty Law and Tyrone Poole come back it will change everyone back to their original position's and they will be fine. Don't forget, Ty Law is the one man in this League that makes Peyton Manning look like a rookie every time they play.

Go ahead and give your little Steeler chants, because until they win a big game when it counts in the playoffs that's all you have is dreams! How is Ben doing anyway? I hope those ribs are going to be fine, Tommy Maddox is waiting his turn!

Wayne,
    Watch out for BlitzBurgh. This team is for real. Check out the stats of each game, especially at HOME. Team gameplans get all ****ed up with this "D". I smell 1 for the THUMB
    2015-2016 Season
    NCAA Football:0-6, -15 UNITS
    LOCKS: 0-0
    NFL: 0-0, +0 UNITS
    NBA: 0-0, +0 UNITS
    NCAA HOOPS: 0-0, +0 UNITS

Comment

Cory Dillion? What did LEWIS to today?
      2015-2016 Season

Comment

Wayne

Until they lose, they're STILL THE CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Win a BIG game? They beat New England and Philly(Back to Back)...The J-E-T-S,jets,jets,jets and revenged their only LOSS.
          2015-2016 Season

Comment

Originally posted by ceasar sports
            Cory Dillion? What did LEWIS to today?
            PLEASE!

They also have Kyle Boller not Brady. Does Baltimore scare you with the pass. Brady has 2 rings and 2 SB MVP awards. What does Boller Have? Do you cap games with that brain too? I hope not!

Comment

Win a BIG game? They beat New England and Philly(Back to Back)...The J-E-T-S,jets,jets,jets and revenged their only LOSS.
              Are you blind? I said in the Playoffs where your beloved Bill Cowher is a career LOSER! Check his record and read a post before you reply!

Comment

Check my NFL record on my site? Yes I do CAP with my brain, I had your PATS today as a 2STAR... 4-0for the day so far too with the ESPN game left
                2015-2016 Season

Comment

Wayne I totally agree. I picked them to win it all in the beginning of the season. Right now I'm not ready to change that pick :D :D

I look of them to win BACK TO BACK. Maybe wrong but think they will
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Check my NFL record on my site? Yes I do CAP with my brain, I had your PATS today as a 2STAR... 4-0for the day so far too with the ESPN game left
                    Well your comment didn't show when you compared a Boller led team to a Brady led team!

Comment

Not picking on you wayne..you are GREAT and I follow you and respect you. Just want you to give Pittsburgh credit. Remember,Tom Brady had tough times when he started out at QB. Big Ben has done great as a Rook!!! This is his 1st year not 2nd or 3rd?
                      2015-2016 Season

Comment

I also had NE if you read my posts today. I hope they can win and make it to Pgh in the playoffs.

Here we go steelers here we go!!!!!!!

I'm glad Brady didn't throw any interceptions late in the game this week.

:christmas

Comment

Didn't say Bollier was a Brady type QB... He might be later. I think Big Ben is a Brady type. If you watch them both,they play alot alike. Yes,Brady is better and his decisions are SUPERIOR, except in Miami. Must have been clubin' the night before..
                          2015-2016 Season

Comment

My best friend eats,sleeps, and breaths Steelers football. The one thing i like the most about him is even though he's a rah,rah fan he also knows until N.E. is eliminated that they are THE team to be afraid of. It's easy to yell your team's name but it's alot harder to respect your competition and show that. The fun football conversation's are usually the one's that go beyond team "Spirit". I think Pitt. is a GREAT team but facts are facts and they have NEVER Won "THE" big game under Cowher (7-8) career playoff record including many chokes at home. The last 3 times N.E. had a 1st week bye to start the playoffs, they went to the superbowl.
                            Last edited by wayne1218; 12-26-2004, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Wayne,

Its all Good!!! Good Luck buddy
                              2015-2016 Season