Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surveyer ----> BIG MOUTH! Post your Plays!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surveyer ----> BIG MOUTH! Post your Plays!

Surveyer,

You are such a big mouth and I just checked your last 100 posts and haven't seen you post ANYTHING on your own.

Where are your plays BIG MOUTH??? All you do is ask for service plays and add your pathetic $.02 about everyone else's picks.

SO, BIG MAN, I'm calling you out!! POST YOUR PLAYS for all to see. Then we'll see how great you are.

way to go rj call him out that will shut him up he is just here to get plays and criticize the losers but no thanks on the winners
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

rj dont argue with a idiot everyone that knows u know u had a bad streak but we r still in the plus big time after that slump good luck buddy and dont stoop to these dumb peoples post
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

cant we all GROW UP!!!!
        jordanrules..................

Comment

RJ, don't waste your time.

Merry Xmas to you and your family

GL

Comment

RJ----you are much too better a person than to lower yourself to this...The key to a wise man overlooking things, is to know what to overlook...Ignore people like that, concentrate on your picks/plays, everythin else will fall in place...

Stay one notch above ignorance...Its easy to do if you "Ignore" it...your pal...kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
              RJ----you are much too better a person than to lower yourself to this...The key to a wise man overlooking things, is to know what to overlook...Ignore people like that, concentrate on your picks/plays, everythin else will fall in place...

Stay one notch above ignorance...Its easy to do if you "Ignore" it...your pal...kmann
              ----------------------------------------------

Ain't that the truth, excellent way of putting it

Comment

I agree with all you guys, he's just such a PUNK and never posts any plays....but he'll be first to criticize everyone when they lose. I hate people like that, and he's probably about 120 lbs. soaking wet and was picked on as a kid. so sad that some people can do nothing but hate.

oh well, merry christmas to everyone and happy holiday.

Comment

I think he may be buddies with someone that was causing trouble on here a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    I think he may be buddies with someone that was causing trouble on here a while back.
                    Hmmmm! Which buddy might that be? One of the many assholes that this site attracts.

Comment

I think you are EXACTLY right!

Comment

Someone's been sitting on this thread for the last 13 minutes waiting to reply.

Comment

Not true BC. No agenda there.
                          Rj if you looked at all my posts you would see I have rarely if ever critcized anyone but just the opposite I have thanked many cappers on this site for thier plays. You are right I do not post plays but coattail like hundreds of others that follow this site but have posted quite of few service plays. If your record rubs you the wrong way. I am sorry. I will not lower myself to calling you names like a child. Hope all you games are winners.
                          :christmas

Comment

people here wine more than my 2 year old.why do you care what someone says about your record when its true? it takes less time to post your record than caping the games,then no one can dispute your record.you said you only payed one week this year. new people see that and think they can bet more on your picks without risk. people expect members to keep services and members honest about their stated records.the purpose of this site is to share information good or bad. i am glad members watch each other thats what makes bc credable. everyone grow up.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
                            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

doesnt he sound that that kid seanni mac..wasnt that his name ???

Comment

Working...
                              X