Casheasy Plays (36-10 hoops so far)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casheasy Plays (36-10 hoops so far)

Actually it's 26-20 in hoops so far but 36-10 looks better.

Michigan +10 -Not easy going against Wisky, but they're going to have to prove they can cover a # like this again.

Minnesota + 8 - Healthier team coming in. Spartans have little confidence.

More to come.....
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Don't you own the Big Ten? Something like 87% undocumented winners? I mean, isn't that the conference you follow close?
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Yes - I own the Big 10. 61% winners as opposed to 49% everywhere else. I wish I had some "games worth a look" that I could bet and some system plays I could fade, but at present, this will have to do. I'm waiting until 1 minute before tip to place NBA bets from now on. I've been burned 7 times in three years where I place a bet and then right before tipoff (like last year when Shaq was announced out vs the Nets FOUR minutes before gametime!) my team's best or 2nd best player is all of the sudden out. But I do have an NBA winner tonight. I'll post it *** style right before the game starts so you can't ride (fade) my play.
      How do you like them apples, Phil Jr?

Comment

I think it's horse apples. Did you get my PM yesterday?
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

No...you think maybe someday I'll get in the habit of checking that. I will right after these winners in the association;

Portland -7.5 - I know that dumb back2back theory comes into play when travelling to Denver, but c'mon. These are the blazers and they're playing the nuggets and they're giving up just over a TD!!

Milwaukee -4.5 - The Bucks will be ready to show they're a better team. They nearly knocked off a red hot T-Wolves squad. Easy pickins!

Comment

Working...
          X