Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday

My ass is still bleeding from that Oakland safety. Couldn't buy a F'n break Sunday as I took the pipe on what looked like a winner, or at least a push, on the Minny Under.

Both teams allowing opponents to shoot a high percentage of late. Neither real strong forcing turnovers. Memphis coming off a game were they forced 21, but looking at the numbers, that isn't the norm for them. Lakers 36/17 O/U in revenge games. Memphis' opponents not scoring big in recent games, but scoring isn't in the cards for what they have been facing. Both teams shoot well from the line. Lakers more prone to score on a team they lost two previous for a win (4/1 Over this season) and Memphis did something right scoring 110 in their 1st meeting. Thinking Memphis should score at least 95 and the Lakers should hit triple digits. Possibly a tired Memphis team will let down on D and let a score happy Laker team of late run it up at home.

Over Lakers/Memphis 189

GL All
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Lets get that one tonight :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

bear, I just really enjoy Your posts :bestwishe .. Keep up the good work and lets bring these home tonight ...

Comment

Go get em William HUNG!!

Comment

Working...
        X