?16-1-1 system play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?16-1-1 system play

the bulls have now covered 5 in a row, there not a good team and this ats streak will end soon,maybe monday night. at this point i dont see aline,however i dont think they will be fav by more than 5 even if abdur rahim dont play. heres my system scenario. IF portland is fav. you play on a road fav with 1 or more days rest if they won there last game as a road dog and were +5 or more in that game and there opp. is off a win and cover,which the bulls are. this system is 17-1 su 16-1-1 ats s-95. i personally will play the blazers regardless of the line, i dont like the bulls off 2+ wins, bol gc,

database?

Is this a system you tested? I guess that means you have the database to test something like that; sounds like a great play with some solid research my question is where do ya have that database and is it public? :christmas

Comment

goldencontender system is tested and accurate. I have a database of 10 years of nba results.

I'll confirm that system is 16-1-1. The system is on a 16-0-1 run. It's sole loss 12/2/1995

If Portland is favored the system is active.

Comment

Thanks for the info Guys

GL
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

for what it's worth...

Here's the only loss this system has suffered. Let me know if you guys can find any statistical significance to why this one lost, i.e. what is different about this game than the others:

CLE -1 * NJN, CLE lost SU and ATS, 78-79. Cleveland was off a road ATS and SU win, 97-85, at Washington as a +5.5 road dog on 11/30/1995, 2+ days rest. New Jersey was off a 131-123 OT win at Boston as a +5.5 road dog as well.

Comment

Like that angle. I also like the blazers better since they inserted van exel into the starting lineup. Can you also look up how the bulls cover in the Post Jordan era after consecutive back to back home SU AND ATS wins? I am sure there probably is a good trend for that one too.

Comment

thanx frank, by the way if your base goes back to 199o im curious as to how this system does farther back,also portland is 1o-1 su last 11 vs bulls, thanx bol gc.

Comment

Originally posted by goldencontender
                thanx frank, by the way if your base goes back to 199o im curious as to how this system does farther back,also portland is 1o-1 su last 11 vs bulls, thanx bol gc.
                My database in baskets dates back to the 1995 season

Comment

Unbelievable

Another bullshit worthless trend that loses players money. Of all the trends I've read over the years, I have no doubt that when they've been posted, they've lead to losing. The only way a trend is good is if someone follows them full time. No one has time for that.

Not directed at you, but I fell for this one and lost as well. I am about 25% when playing a trend...no shit. Just fed up with them since I will likely NOT be aware of when this trend comes back into play (and wins again).

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
                    Another bullshit worthless trend that loses players money. Of all the trends I've read over the years, I have no doubt that when they've been posted, they've lead to losing. The only way a trend is good is if someone follows them full time. No one has time for that.

Not directed at you, but I fell for this one and lost as well. I am about 25% when playing a trend...no shit. Just fed up with them since I will likely NOT be aware of when this trend comes back into play (and wins again).
                    Spiccoli, I am a system player. I have over 100 NBA systems that I check everyday. I don't play all systems blindly. I'm not a believer in the type of system that was posted in this thread. A system with 18, now 19 plays in 9 years has no history.

I prefer systems with lots of history, over 100 plays that hit close to 70%. I have some systems that are over 60% with over 200 plays over the past 9+ seasons.

I use two other criteria when playing a system. First it has to maintain a good percentage the past two season. Systems that become flat I stop playing but still follow. After I run my systems I cap those games.

I know some players believe that in the long run systems even out. I believe team trends even out. Team personal changes. I don't believe systems do. I believe that certain situation favor certain teams. Those situations will never change.

There's a difference between trends and systems. Trends apply to a team. LA Clippers are 8-1-1 after two double digit losses.

Systems apply to the league as a whole. Such as the system posted by goldencontender in this thread.

Comment

FYI

This system is active tonight.

Play on the Nets

Comment

who is the play? Nets, Chicago, Portland, all 3?

Comment

Gl Gc!

Comment

Frank bumped GC's thread up from last year because the system described is in play tonight. Play the NJ Nets - the points v. NY Knicks.
                            Circumstances do not make the man; they reveal him.

Comment

thank you, moosh

Comment

Working...
                              X