No announcement yet.

question about balt indy at the end???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about balt indy at the end???

forgive me for being opportunistic - i am as pessimistic as they come when it comes to the nfl but why didnt the ravens kick a field goal on that last drive??? they needed 2 scores regardless of which came first a td or a 3??????????? the clock was stopped and they had 2 to's left to make something happen on defense. maybe its b/c i had a miserable day and i had the ravens plus 7-. is stover that weak???? insight would greatly be appreciated. i need some help or i am packing it in for the year why i still have some units in the plus column.
    its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Exactly my thinking as well. Billick is an idiot. Sure I had Balt +8 but you need two scores and you have 4th and a long three yards - not a gimme 1st down. Logic says kick the FG, onside kick, and you still have two timeouts left. Any other coach would have kicked. Simply put, give yourself a chance to WIN the game. Very poor coaching.

Comment

read my post on Dr Z thread about the end of the game...
      jordanrules..................

Comment

saw the post and would agree in part if only billick had not gone for it on 4th down all game. this is not fucking midget league. you pay some someone to do nothing but kick all week long and he didnt even give him a chance. with a solid defense i think it was a better call to kick. true to form that the indy punter was launching missles off his leg tonight but god get this miserable offense some confidence - the d will always be there to perform and give them a shot at something better than a hail mary.
        jordanrules you bring up great points but i felt like billick was coaching like this team was 4-9 with no shot at the playoffs and said fuck it what do we have to lose...lets go for it on 4th and 3 4th and 7. inches i understand not long distances. another loser for wrightmove...bottom line. i horrible day. my worst this year in the nfl
        its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Working...
        X