Nfl ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl ?

Anybody watched Ten@Oak game.How's the hell Oak get a 2 point.fix game or what.

det/min??

Talk about a fix, how about that minnesota/detroit game, no fluxuation on the line all week stayed at minnesota -3, then detroit come within 1 point at the end 27-28 and the snapper makes a bad snap and the extra point was no good. hmmm...that game seemed real fishy to me, especially since a lot of people were on Minnestoa -3 and the line didn't move at all.
    "If you don't risk anything you risk even more."
    -Erica Jong

Comment

That's right ChiCHI.Sometime I think too much BS in the NFL,but I still betting on it.

Comment

hey guys...the next best thing to the nfl is wwe raw on mondays. this shit is so staged and scripted it makes me sick. the minne game is a perfect example. however i am happy that minne won the game. i have a total over 8 1/2 wins for the season for minne. they have gb at home and wash on the road...they should be able to split right??? wont be suprised when i am ripping up my ticket from caesars palace in two weeks similiar to how minne bettors ripped their bet tix up today
        its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Boys only thing fishy in that game is the Minnesota defense

Comment

Its not just those games. NFL games seem to be very hard to hit these days. Next week I think it'll be even worse. Becareful guys. Thats why I think more cappers on this site such as Homer and RJ is loving NBA plays.
            NFL Kruise
            2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

guys vegas sometimes doesn't move lines because they feel extremely confident in their line and want the big take. if 1,000,000 is on minn and 200,000 is on detroit and they feel confident that detroit will cover they may move the line late.

another example is the phil/wash game last sunday...everyone on eagles and the line stays at 9.5 all week til about 20minutes before kickoff when it went to 8. vegas felt very strong that wash would cover.

those bastards in vegas didn't wake up yesterday. and once we start to, or at least try to, think like them we can start taking home some major cash.
              Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Working...
              X