X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Service Plays

Post Here.

Banker GOY

First I apologize if I irk anyone by posting a request but its early and this is a capper the true diggers on this board rarely come up with.

Bankers Sports out of Hawaii (Bobby Banker) has his GOY Sunday -- If anyone has access I would truly appreciate it if you could share it.

Thanks in advance and here is hoping NC can pick a winner on their GOY.

GLTA

LLWM

Comment

Northcoast will announce their NFL Game of the Year on Sunday and they won easily last year with Dallas -2 over Washington (27-0). I was able to guess their College GOY as being Oregon -6 over UCLA but this game lost. NC is 11-2 in their last 13 GOY's but have lost their last 2 badly.

Phil Steele's hotline gave out these as free plays:
      TB -7.5
      Chicago -1
      Jax +3
      Buff/Cin over (27-24)
      Tenn/Oak over (30-27)

Here are my guesses for GOY:
      1) TB -7.5 (Bucs win 37-16) (2*Power Sweep)
      2) StL -3 (26-13)
      3)San Diego (35-10 as a 4* in Power Sweep)
      4) Denver -2.5 (34-24)
      5) Jax +3 (Jags win 23-20) (2*Power Sweep)
      6) NYJ (Jets win 30-17)

Good luck on Sunday.
      NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

ASA's 3* under 38 Gren Bay
        3* Oakland -2 1/2
        These are confirmed. Good luck!!

Comment

Jim Heist Inner Circle

from another site must confirm!
          Jax Jags
          Chicago Bears

Comment

Looking for BEN BURNS BEST BET: FIRST NCAA PLAY OF THE YEAR! Illjaunt
            RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Macs Crew

wondering if aneyone ever herd of any of his bmic capers before they were on his web site? im thinking he made up all these guys like jim fiest's guys just so someone will have wining records to brag about.
              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Mike Lee Sports Phone service
                8% Seattle +6
                8% Buffalo -2
                6% Denver/kc game over 53
                6% Tennessee/Oakland over 48
                3% New Orleans +7
                3% Jacksonville +3 1/2

Sports Reporter Mid week report news letter
                Best Bet Oakland -2 1/2 over Tenn
                Recommended Dallas +12 1/2

Comment

December 17, 2004 -- Brent Carter vs. Al McMordie

Brent Carter's Selections
                  Seattle Seahawks & New York Jets UNDER 41 (# 3 Best Bet)
                  Dallas Cowboys & Philadelphia Eagles UNDER 45
                  Jacksonville Jaguars & Green Bay Packers UNDER 37 1/2
                  Tampa Bay Buccaneers & New Orleans Saints UNDER 43 1/2 (# 2 Best Bet)
                  Detroit Lions & Minnesota Vikings UNDER 49
                  Atlanta Falcons - 3 over Carolina Panthers
                  BEST BET: Carolina Panthers & Atlanta Falcons UNDER 42

Al McMordie's Selections
                  Cincinnati Bengals + 2 over Buffalo Bills
                  Kansas City Chiefs + 1 over Denver Broncos
                  Detroit Lions + 3 over Minnesota Vikings (# 3 Best Bet)
                  Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 8 1/2 over New Orleans Saints
                  New York Jets - 6 1/2 over Seattle Seahawks (# 2 Best Bet)
                  Arizona Cardinals + 3 over St Louis Rams
                  BEST BET: Oakland Raiders - 2 1/2 over Tennessee Titans

Comment

vegas vic

EAGLES (-12) over Cowboys

Just a quick note of caution. If Atlanta wins tomororw, then we'll keep this game at the top of our best-bet list. But if the Falcons lose, which would give the Eagles the No. 1 seed and homefield, then we would advise a lighter play. Just as we suspected last week, the Birds were not really interested in the Redskins after stomping the Packers. This week, they will be interested. Andy Reid said he will play his starters no matter what, so we'll take him at his word. In the last meeting, Philly toyed with Dallas, posting an impressive 49-21 victory. After looking at Vinny Testaverde's work over the last six games, 10 interceptions and only five touchdowns, it's easy to see why this game will end with a three-TD bulge in the Eagles' favor.

Panthers (+3) over FALCONS

As we documented in last week's selection, Carolina is on a brilliant roll. The Panthers have won and covered five in a row, and will look to avenge a 27-10 loss from October. The only problem is, Atlanta is exceptionally tough at home (6-1), so we're expecting a tight game, maybe a late field goal for a Falcons win. That's why it is imperative that you get the hook, or half-point, with the underdog.

Ravens (+ over COLTS

Peyton Manning deserves every accolade thrown his way, but the Baltimore defense does not want him to break the single-seasno TD record in this game. Since the Ravens allow only 15.8 points per game, there's a good chance Manning will have to wait until San Diego comes to town next week. With seven ****** in the last nine outings, Baltimore has more than enough bullets to keep this game under a TD.

Saints (+ over BUCCANEERS

Both teams sit at 5-8, both will miss the playoffs, so what's with the eight point spread? That is just way to high. Especially against a New Orleans team that has performed very well against the spread on the road since coach Jim Haslett took over in 2000. The Saints have covered four of six away from home this season and will have no problem staying inside a touchdown.

Seahawks (+6) over JETS

With Seattle QB Matt Hasselbeck on fire (51-for-74 for 748 yards and six TDs the last two games), and New York QB Chad Pennington still with a sore shoulder, the Seahawks will hang tight to the gun.

Bills (-1) over BENGALS

Bengals QB Jon Kitna might have been last year's Comeback Player of the Year, but with four straight wins, and covering eight of the last 10, Buffalo is the comeback team of this season.

We also like:
                    Redskins (-4) over 49ERS
                    LIONS (+3) over Vikings
                    Jaguars (+3) over PACKERS
                    Chargers (-10) over BROWNS
                    Texans (+1) over BEARS
                    Rams (-3) over CARDS
                    CHIEFS (+1) over Broncos
                    Titans (+2) over RAIDERS
                    DOLPHINS (+9) over Patriots (Mon)

Comment

Godsey's free GODS pick!

GODS free pick
                      Cle + 10
                      He says you'll sweat out an easy cover, yeah just what I f'in NEED!
                      GLTA!

Comment

Hsw Or Bankersports?

Anybody Have Hsw Or Bankersports? Would Really Appreciate It! Also If You Could, Can You Please Post Early.. Thanks A Lot
                        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Batjag, Sports Unlimited 25* Game of the Year

Anyone going to hae this, i know they prob wont release till late, but if u get it, post it. Thanks

Comment

zb22oz

Got lots of stuff going on Sunday. I'm not paying $125 for it, my consensus should have it, but not til 12:50 central. If you
                            want it for sure 1 800 595-0209. If it doesn't win rest of season free. Marco does not lie about picks and is having a
                            real fine season. Top plays 7* and above like 8-2 or 3. I'm
                            good 10k with picks even after very slow start Sep,Oct. If
                            consensus does not have it it will probably be the same as
                            Executive 600%, for what ever reason Sports Unlimited's
                            play is almost always same as Exec. This has been going on
                            for last six or seven years. They have only missed 2-3 top
                            plays and unless I really like it, I'm only good for 2K on this one.
                            Got a real good week going and only need 2K more before
                            X-mas to make an outstanding season. Good luck to us!!
                            OBE should have Exec. if I don't post by time I say.
                            Last edited by batjag; 12-19-2004, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Sports Reporter Newsletter Super Best Bet

Sports Reporter Newsletter Super Best Bet is 13-3 this year. Today they're on Cincinnati.
                              mikeatnight

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.

Comment

Working...
                              X