• Show
Clear All

• NCAAB & NFL Saturday

FWIW Im playin the Giants in the NFL & UIC in NCAAB

PEACE

good luck-glad to see you back in action

Comment

Mc

good to see you posting now and then...best of luck to ya...kmann---aka--Kaptain TOF...I'm still hanging in there, but struggling lately....Hope things are working out for you...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Mcp

Ronnie - Hope things are working out well for you.

Good luck today

I miss your wisdom

Take care

-cb

Comment

Good 2 see the VETS still in ACTION......just tryin to get my feet wet again

PEACE

Comment

Pimp

Good to see you back
            good luck today
            are you going to post your nba and ncaa systems?
            thanks
            truckin
            we can share the women, we can share the wine
            we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Blake............your a STUD poster..Miami in lasyt years ORANGE BOWL was cheddar baby and so was that Ole Miss SEC GOY v Bama..............keep em comin

Kmann, yer always gonna be capn of this ship and a class act in my book

CoverBoy...........one of the '3 WISE MEN'.........yer additions to this site have been quality for quite some time

TRUCKIN...........good to hear from ya BUD..........If I had to post them systems we'd be playin ping pong for 2 weeks.........they are very complex and take very much attention to line movement and closing lines

Everyone else, Wayne, Homer, John EZ, WIZ ( I like his passion, LOL), Shorty, CaboMike (We FUCKED em up last year NBA playoffs!)..........I hope all is well

I wish I can keep up with the NBA better but I cant........maybe soon, just not now. As far as the NCAA's are concerned........I made a promise to follow close and the COFERENCE season is almost here.........the MCP will begin makin and posting plays again.............for my friends I hope I can be of use........for anyone who doesnt know me I hope I can build rapport quickly and make it a very profitable 2 months.

I am at a 80% record.........and Im dead sereous..........GL2A

PEACE

Comment

Glad to see you again Pimp, I hope all is well and as always, look forward to your picks!!
                Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Pimp,

Glad to see you back on the board. Looking forward to your picks once again. BOL.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Hey Ronnie, glad to see ya back. Hope all is well. Benn laying fairly low except every once in a while when I see something I really like. Any strong bowl selections from you?

Comment

Cant wait to have ya back my man!!

Comment

Good to see you Ronnie.

Comment

Working...
                        X