X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To RJeremy

RJ-

A bit of advice that you are under no obligation to take.

You really should stop wrapping your emotions and sense of worth on your plays here, the number of hits, and the comments from the peanut gallery.

I have seen two explosions of yours in the last 2 days, all centered around a comment made about a loss you posted followed with attack style flames and continued reminder of who you are, what you record is, what your hits are, and how money/cash you have netted. Why do you fucking care to spend even a moment rehashing that to a bunch of website fucks? You buds here know you, know your plays, and value your opinion. You shouldn't rest so much of your self net worth on people that you don't interact with and don't know.

If you enjoy playing and are up over 67k, why do you get so emotionally wrapped around the words of an anonymous hater?

Instead of whining and throwing a tantrum and making yourself look like an emotional wreck...why not just ignore, carry on and post your plays? I mean serioulsy dude, you kind of chicked out on the forum. Buck up, ignore the haters and get yourself back on the winning track.
    Last edited by FunkMonk; 12-18-2004, 10:19 AM.

Its so much he can take. When you kick a dog enough after awhile he'll bite. (not saying that RJ is a dog). I dont blame RJ for getting mad or emotional.
    NFL Kruise
    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

tkim-

I understand that point. What I was referencing is not exactly that he blew up but what things came out fo his mouth/keyboard when he did. They were very telling as to how much he wraps his own self image around what others think of him here, and that isn't very healthy. He should be able to laugh inwardly, count his collected money, and feel confident that his good buds here will remain his good buds, and that the hates will have nothing to say when he wins tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkMonk
        tkim-

I understand that point. What I was referencing is not exactly that he blew up but what things came out fo his mouth/keyboard when he did. They were very telling as to how much he wraps his own self image around what others think of him here, and that isn't very healthy. He should be able to laugh inwardly, count his collected money, and feel confident that his good buds here will remain his good buds, and that the hates will have nothing to say when he wins tomorrow.
        you have a total of 3 posts and they are all about RJ. why is that? who made you his shrink?

Comment

For Christ Sakes! Let's start worrying about the actual games and stop starting BS threads!

Comment

Working...
          X