• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spark

are you able to get donn wagner plays every day thanks for your input :uzi:

Comment

• Originally posted by chen
      are you able to get donn wagner plays every day thanks for your input :uzi:
      Chen, I do not have a consensus so I can not say I will have any particular service ... sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by THICK 1
        tallys gom in ncaabb was DUKE
        i posted their football plays and this game of the month earlier in this section.

people need to read thru all the posts before they ask for them sometimes.
        alot of the plays people are asking for over and over have been posted already .
        look back at the previous posts . it would save alot of time for everyone.

just wanted a confirm of the plays... thurs. people posted their gow texas tech as their play....that was wrong!!!...it´s was ohio state. so i just want to be sure this time!!...

Comment

• Great Lakes

did anyone happen to see their picks for today? Supposedly has two top plays. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by RFC
            5*...cavs -7
            4*...mil -5
            5*...under 196 atl

thank you very much
            wow
            i almost missed them .
            i looked back on the previous page to see what or if i had missed anything
            glad i did
            THICK 1

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkgolfer
              cant believe that bobby doesnt have either the jay HAWKS or the real HAWKS, Iowa!
              Maybe if you get down on your knees and ask Bobby to pull his driver out and bury a long drive in your hole...he might change his mind and tell you to take one of the Hawks. The only reason I say this is your last comment to "cardsn7". No need for it. :christmas
              Last edited by mkm2; 12-18-2004, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X