Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goy....

GOY in the NBA or Div 1AA/......
    i dont understand how someone could have a GOY in these sports????
    jordanrules..................

Originally posted by jordanrules23
    GOY in the NBA or Div 1AA/......
    i dont understand how someone could have a GOY in these sports????

I agree with you. Normally don't even play College Hoops. But in the NBA I play normally 2 or 3 star plays. Once a week a will play a 5 Star. But I would never throw out the kind of money in a GOY play on those two sports. Just my opinion.

GL tonight Jordan and this weekend
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks Homer and im not trying to diss anyone on this forum..
      Today peoples GOY are 0-3....
      ill bet that if you go back to cappers on this site that post a GOY that the record isnt even 20% winners......
      jordanrules..................

Comment

only time I'll play a "GOY" type bet is if I get some sort of info and the line hasn't been affected yet. For example, let's say the Nets are playing New York on Sunday, and NJ is a 2-point dog. 1 hour prior to the game, Kidd & Richard Jefferson get traded and the line hasn't moved by the time I call my book.

Other than that, I have my "huggy bear" plays that are as high as I'll go (which is pretty high). I watch A LOT of NBA games, and know alot about the players and matchups. Although, sometimes those matchups don't work out the way you'd think.

Just remember, all those GOY plays are, are marketing tools. The naive/rookies hear "GOY" and think they've got an easy bet that will be a "lock". But when you look at some of even the best services, rarely are their GOY better than their regular plays. Sure, there is a few exceptions (N'Coast GOY last 5 years in NFL is 6-1, 7-1 in NCAA).

Comment

Working...
        X