Friday's Bitch Slaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Bitch Slaps

Well, went 2-2 but lost some units last night......Cleveland just forgot how to play in that 2nd half, and once they got down, it was over. 6 points in the third quarter . Feeling pretty good about tonight, especially with a couple good cappers here on the same games. Struggled this week with 5 plays, so they need a little ass whipping tonight to get back on track. Good luck everyone....

Seattle +1 - Two of the biggest surprises and hottest teams in the league. Not much trending as both teams have been super ATS. Seattle has dominated the series the last couple years, covering 7 out of 8, but that doesn't mean much as Phoenix is obviousl a different team this year. One thing I did notice, is that the Suns are only 4-6 ATS on one day rest. I'll take the home team in this one, and hope Q & Joe Johnson are cold tonight.

New York +3 - not really sure why Philly is favored here. AI is questionable tonight, NY is playing well (5-0 ATS L5), NY has dominated the series lately (7-1 ATS L8), and Philly is not that good of a team. Had Philly lost either of their last 2 games, this would be a 2-3 point spread for the Knicks IMO, same thing if the Knicks didn't implode vs. Detroit the other night.

Memphis -9 - NJ has no front line after the trade for Carter today. Pau Gasol should have 30+ pts and 12+ boards. Look for Memphis to kill NJ on the boards and get a lot of easy 2nd chance points. The return of J-Will gives Memphis another guard to spend energy on Kidd.

Grizzlies/Nets UNDER 174 - for a team that last year was known for it's scoring (Memphis), this year they are shutting teams down defensively, as well as having problems scoring themselves. Under is 10-1 L11 at home for Memphis.

T'Wolves/Clippers OVER 193' - Minnesota may not cover big spreads, but the over hits quite a bit. 14-4 w/Minny as fav, and 6-1 w/Minny as fav of 8+. With Kittles back for LA, look for them to run and gun tonight. I see both teams in the low 100s.

LA Clippers +8 - check lineups prior to tip and make sure Elton Brand is starting tonight. The Clips have played well lately, and the T'Wolves just don't cover big spreads as a favorite (1-6 as Fav of 8+). Another interesting fact since both teams lost their last game, the Clips are 7-2 ATS after an opponent's loss, while the T'Wolves are 2-10 in that same situation.

Lakers/Wizards UNDER 203' - These teams tend to score a lot of points when they play each other, but these are two different teams right now. Lakers are a one man show, and when they play back to back, they only average 87 points in that 2nd game. Under is also 9-1 with the Lakers as a favorite.

Golden State +6' - Houston is playing well, and has played well in Houston recently (4 of 5 ATS). Houston's offense just isn't conducive to blowing people out (Atlanta doesn't count!), and Golden State is starting to really play well. I know they killed me vs. New Orleans the other night, but I don't expect Richardson & Dunleavy to play that bad again. Yao could have a big night, but the Warriors should get some easy fast break points, as Yao can't guard Cliff Robinson on the perimeter. That should open things up for Speedy & Richardson to drive. If the Rockets play zone, Golden State has enough 3-point shooters to make that hurt.

Raptors/Pacers UNDER 184 - Indy has a lot of front line guys out, as Pollard & Croshere are doubtful...Fred Jones questionable also.

Utah +6 - Hate doing this, as I've been making a mint betting against Utah since AK47 went down. But I've also been doing well betting the Celtics as a dog, and against them as a favorite this year. Boston awful as a home team, too.

Opinions - NY/Philly Over 197, Utah/Boston OVER 194, Portland -6, Portland/Atlanta OVER 181, Denver +7.

Huggy Bear/10 Pimp = 3-0
    5 Pimp = 15-7
    4 Pimp = 17-19
    3 Pimp = 26-20
    2 Pimp = 34-25
    1 Pimp = 12-20

Opinions = 42-27
    Last edited by Hoosier Daddy; 12-17-2004, 06:21 PM.

Good Luck tonight HD
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

gl luck tonight hoosier love them bitchslaps been a bad week for all of us dont touch nfl unless u take guys that u know r good at it i am the same way at nfl i freaking loser lol so i follow rj and he usally makes we a winner just like u buddy gl and lets kill them marty
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Thanks

Good Luck and Thanks for posting you picks

Comment

new thread

how do you start a new thread???
          jordanrules..................

Comment

GL tonight Huggy Bear :D :D
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment