This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alatex

just walked in alatex has sonics as his 20* if this is a repeat im sorry im just going thru the new thread now

Comment

Originally posted by THICK 1
      NBA Best Bets:

Philadelphia 76ers -2

Phoenix Suns -1.5 (Game of the Week)
      You have got too love Seattle with Tally pickin the suns Tally is bad best of luck.

Comment

Welcome Back Thick!!!

This is BiloxiUMReb...Couldn't get logged in under my real name. Must've ben hanging around with undesirables! LOLOLOL...Welcome back. You playing Tally, Fading 'em, or just watching??

Comment

Net Prophet

Montana -6 over James Madison

Comment

Originally posted by meangeneko
            You have got too love Seattle with Tally pickin the suns Tally is bad best of luck.
            i thought tally gow was 7-1 this year? they have been cold as of late but still that is pretty impressive for gow. can somebody confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by umreb78
              This is BiloxiUMReb...Couldn't get logged in under my real name. Must've ben hanging around with undesirables! LOLOLOL...Welcome back. You playing Tally, Fading 'em, or just watching??

thanks
              and right now i am leaning towards seattle but just small or regular though for me cause of the tally gow on phoenix
              and also i had a friend tell me that ats had a 7u on phoenix but im just saying what he told me though and he said his man also had a tip on phoenix also which so far his tips have been pretty solid this year so because i like seatl at home im either playing it small or not playing it
              if this helps any.
              thanks again
              THICK 1

Comment

Tally

Originally posted by true1769
                i thought tally gow was 7-1 this year? they have been cold as of late but still that is pretty impressive for gow. can somebody confirm?
                here is tally website. http://www.tallahassee-syndicate.com/ they claim their gom is 7-1 they was 7-1 when they released Detroit and that lost. they claim their gow are like 23-9 thats not right.

Comment

Originally posted by meangeneko
                  here is tally website. http://www.tallahassee-syndicate.com/ they claim their gom is 7-1 they was 7-1 when they released Detroit and that lost. they claim their gow are like 23-9 thats not right.
                  Uhh...they say their NBA GOW are 7-2, which reflects what you said. And they won tonight so make it 8-2.

Comment

Working...
                  X