X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early NFL plays and thoughts

Hi all--Would like some thoughts if anyone has any--

Saturday-

Gotta like Pitt if any, same with Wash, as the 2 dogs are soooo BAD!!

I like Carolina a little as well, but the big plays are the UNDERS!!

Honestly--These 3 games should all be in the low 30's!!

Pitt and NY

Wash and SF

Carolina & ATL--will be highest of all, but you get higher number--those 2 always play low scoring and this will be no exception. ATL is conservative as is--and FOX will not want to get into a high flyer with Vick and co

Look for a low scoring battle ATL by 3--

Sunday

I love Baltimore--Hate going against Peyton--but look at Baltimores schedule this year--it is one of the toughest in the league and they are still 6th in total D!! amazing--

They play quality after quality (except Cleveland) and they perform, now their O is back and running Ogden, Lewis and Heap back--THey will keep this close.

ALso--people like Indy's D--look at per game points against individual teams--yeah overall #'s are great but look what good offensive teams do to them-

KC, New England, Tennessee--Balt can run down their throat and will

Also like Houston, Buffalo (Palmer out for Cincy), and KC with OVER

please give me some thoughts!!

The only ATS picks I like are:
    Redskins
    Eagles
    Buccs
    Patriots
    Steelers

I'm going to do teaser this week.
    NBA: 16-12-3
    NCAAB: 2-7
    3 Team Teaser (8 BB/10 FB): 1-0

Comment

Aplous

be careful with the Texans....I think the Bears might be my play of the week.

Texans are coming off of tough loss vs Indy and now that have to travel to Chicago and play in the cold. This line is also very strange at Chi -1 and it seems that the books are looking for some one sided action on this one. This looks like the sucker game of the week.

I also am looking at Atl, GB, Cin, and unbelievably Miami on Monday night. I like Chi and Atl the best as of right now.

GL

lewis
      Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
      Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Comment

Interesting Lewis--thanks for the info--

My thoughts on your Texans---AFC has dominated the NFC this year head to head, and just by looks. Texans would be a playoff team in the NFC.

Bears are 0-4 without Urlacher this year and while people say he is overrated he is the heart and star of the D--He is highly doubtful this week and most likely out according to ESPN.com

If Houston can hold Indy to 23, (I know it was at home in comfy Houston) they can certainly hold the Bears to less.

ATL on the other hand is a tough looking game. I like Car. with the 3.5, but I really think this game ends on 3. Car. tends to play them close and while they really havent beaten anyone in their win streak, it is just that, a nice win streak and tough to go against.

Same with the Bills--I guess they are quite a public play, but how can you go against a team that has won 6 straight??

Comment

anyone with NFL insight?

Comment

Working...
          X