Thurs. College Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurs. College Hoops

Somewhere along the way I turned into "Eddie Mush" from the Bronx Tale.

8-13-1
    When the odds makers make a shitty team the second biggest favorite on the board you have to take notice.

Tonite SMU -16 over Baylor
    Baylor is playing with a roster w/ limited scholarships. They have only 1 returning player this year who was on a scholarship last year. Tonite Soph Tim Bush, a mid season transfer from LSU will return to play. So what! He has a whole 36 minutes of playing time over 3 years in college. Baylor is a bad inexperienced team.

SMU is shooting 44% from the field as a team. Simpson and Castro are both coming off a double double effort against a tough TCU team. Castro is hitting field goals at 70% for the season and Simpson 52%.
    SMU has stuggled from the 3pt line. but what better way to improve offensively then return home and play a poor rusty team.
    Baylor is coming off an almost 3 week layoff and their top scorer Aaron Bush left that game with a sprained ankle.
    SMU won last year by 4 @ Baylor against a more experienced and better team
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Good Luck tonight Rwall, you'll turn it around
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

GL tonight

Comment

Well wishers THANKYOU!!
        I do appreciate it, especially when things haven't been going good. I am confident they will get better.

Adding
        UNC Wilmington +5 over College of Charleston

There is no denying the fact that C of C is a tough team, but don't underestimate this UNC squad.
        UNC W comes out of a tough game with a loss as a Fav against a vastly underrated Ill-Chi team. That's right underrated. Ill-Chi gave Duke fits in the first half and was only down by 7 before being outcoached by Coach Kz??????? who made his adjustments at the half.
        UNC was up against ILL until the 2nd half when ILL shot 50% from the field and knocked down 15 of 23 from the stripe.
        I even think UNC has a shot to win outright.
        Remember the three R's:

Comment

GL RWALL on the plays
          2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
          2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
          2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

2-0 last night
            finally something positive
            UNC W had a 5 point lead with about 1:30 left and lost by 2. They still got it done.
            Thank You and GL
            Remember the three R's:

Comment

Working...
            X