• Thursday's Play of The Day Thread

nt

Texas Tech

Texas Tech

Comment

looks like NC-Wilm +3.5 today!

Comment

BUCKS-3 (4-3 ytd)

thin night in the association, but lets take a shot that the bulls are playing a little over their head lately..the bulls have had a real nice run(cavs, twolves, mavs -1, grizz) only trip up against sixers last fri. and that was comming off that big win at home vs clev. i think mil. can be the sixers tonite as the bulls come off a big win in memphis(9pt.dog), and catch a bucks team on a 2 game slide..the bucks are lead by potent duo desmond mason and michael redd, but despertley need van horn back... with van horn out(ankle) they have struggled, and with him being a game time decison i am playing bucks either way!! also find it intresting that the bulls are 3pt. dogs(also 3pt.dogs vs sixers loss by 5) considering how well they have played lately and how beat up the bucks are(van horn?,kukoc-out,tj ford-out) can't fault anybody wanting ride the bulls while they're hot just got a feeling you might get thrown tonight..GL, FELLAS
        Last edited by psmitty; 12-16-2004, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Phil Stool/Northcoast comp. play is Jacksonville. sorry-my error;this should be in the service request thread.
          Last edited by savage1; 12-16-2004, 12:23 PM.

Comment

OHIO STATE BUCKEYES +7.5
            “Don’t tell me how ruff the waters are just bring the ship in”

Comment

Working...
            X