Holy @$#%$#@ What The Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy @$#%$#@ What The Hell

I have been here for over a year now and truely love the site BC/Wayne/Homer EZWINNERS/and ALOT of others ...you guys seem like family.even if we never meet..you guys made me feel good for my B-Day yesterday..with all the Bday post (THANX)

BUT this crap that is going on here lately is %$#@# up..

Bragging rights are nice IF you WIN
    if not SUCK it up.....

we all screw up our records it's hard
    trust me i did it but... rectified it( wow hope i spelled that word right (rectified)

but to decieve all the people..on purpose
    here isn't right (HOPING THIS ISN"'T TRUE)

this is %$$@ up I'm tired of seeing some of these low down put down posts
    it's just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it seems like it happens every day

the newbies i feel sorry for if they are miss leaded cause the guys here are good 97% of them

i hate to see anyone lose money

ALL I CAN SAY IS LET"S WORK TOGETHER>>>WE GOT THE SITE>>LET"S DO IT$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    IF YOU LOSE LET'S GETT'EM TOMMORROW$$$$$$$

Sorry guys just had to vent a bit

Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

hey spaarkie

i just want u to know u have been one of my favotate cappers on here for the past year. win or loose, i strongly appreciate your hard work and posting it...

Comment

DITTO, spaarkie I look for your plays every day. Keep posting and GL to all of us

Comment

sparkiie keep up the good work man-those nba pks are solid every time!
        U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

AGREE

Comment

spaarkie

I agree.

IMO there's a few problems.

I came to this site last December. I was a newbie. I didn't know what to expect or any rules of etiquette. Most importantly I didn't trash the picks of other members. I didn't create threads with BS GOY type picks.

Since the start of football season this site has take a sharp turn downward. Aside from one member. The majority of the bashing comes from new members with very few post. Too many add nothing to this site and do nothing but stir the pot.

Comment

Working...
            X