Wisc-7 Play Of The Century

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisc-7 Play Of The Century

WISC.-7 IN COLLEGE HOOPS TONIGHT-THIS IS MEN VS.SOME KIDS WHO COULDNT MAKE MY T-BALL TEAM-WORST LINE MISTAKE BY VEGAS THIS YEAR!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

I didn't play the game but i'm curious. Wisc-Milw. is (6-1) and they are a very good team. I would like to follow you on this one but i was wondering why you liked Wisc. so much before i did. I almost played the other side and your post had me curious to your reasoning.

Comment

very true wayne

I put wisc milw up as a play...THEN ALLEGHENY AND GAVAZZI CAME WITH THE OTHER SIDE>>>
      wagerman

Comment

sorry guys with the the late reply

just thought this was an extreme athletic mismatch comparable to the college bowl game last nite-the way so. miss. manhandled no. tex.-wisc. a very physical team-guess will find out results in about an hour.

Comment

fingers crossed

up 16 with 4.40 to go-if i lose this one my bookies coming after me-ouch!!

Comment

turn out the lights

up 22 with 1.40///say goodnite dick-goodnite dick=WOO-HOO

Comment

Congrats on an easy winner

The worst part? You need to wait 95 years for your next GOC

Comment

LOL FRANK

dont post many buddy-not big on hype-just thought this one was in a good spot-you want see me posting that xxxx every week then trying to sell service plays-lol.

Comment

Nice Call Brother!

I never heard back from you so i didn't play it but i wish i had!

Comment

thanks for the heads-up play!:D

Comment

Great call -

didn't see it in time but never the less, domination was as you called it.

Comment

WOW!! WHAT A CALL!! EVERYBODY WANGCHUNG TONIGHT!! HAHA. GOOD CALL .

Comment

nice call waynechung

you got me on them after i saw your post :D way to go Nice Very Nice
                          I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Comment

It was an excellent call!! What many were not aware of is that Wisconsin lost Saturday to in-state rival Marquette and Coach Bo Ryan was pounding his team that they would be HUMILIATED if they lost back-to-back to lesser in-state rivals. I saw the game on the dish last night and Wisconsin played with incredible intensity. Good call!

ps---Wisconsin-Milwaukee is actually a good team and its two losses in a row may give it line value for the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                            X