Wednesday's Bitch Slaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Bitch Slaps

Big night hitting both Huggy Bear plays. Another big card tonight that I love. Had a lot of time to look at these games today and feeling strong. Good luck everyone.

Suns/Jazz OVER 207' love this over. Utah games 8-2 Over on road, Phoenix 8-3 at home. Utah 7-2 overs as dog. Overs 8-1 after Utah win. CLOSE to a Huggy Bear play.

Miami -2 - these teams have played 3X this year and three easy Heat victories (12, 10, 23). Washington great against teams below .500 (7-2 ATS) but awful against good teams (2-5). Can't stop Shaq and surprisingly, Arenas can't check D. Wade.

Golden State -5 - Warriors are playing very good right now, so ride them while they're hot. Hornets 9-2 ATS on the road, but an awful 1-8 ATS at home. Love this game.

Spurs/Magic OVER 191' Orlando can't stop anybody, but they can score too.

New York +3 - New York has been great at home (7-2 ATS), and Detroit is awful as a favorite (3-10). Knicks are on a back to back, but they're 4-2 ATS this year in that situation.

Phoenix -12' Phoenix is rested and Utah is poor as a dog. Jazz still aren't playing well, and eeked by a tired Clippers team at home tonight. Looking at a 120-98 game tonight.

Warriors/Hornets OVER 178 running out of time for writeups!

Denver +5' - Boston 2-8 as a Favorite this year and Denver is 5-3 ATS after a loss.

San Antonio -11 the Spurs blow people out at home, and are 6-2 as a DD Fav this year. Orlando is 1-6 on the road vs teams above .500. No answer for Duncan, as he should chew the rookie up.

Toronto +7 - when I saw this line, I love Minnesota. But after seeing how bad they are as a favorite of 7+ (2-6) and after an opponent's loss (2-9), I'm going with the Raptors.

Memphis -9 - Bulls suck on the road, even worse when playing at Memphis.

OpinionsBos/Den OVER 200', Min/Tor UNDER 195', NYK/Det Under

Huggy Bear/10 Pimp = 3-0
    5 Pimp = 14-5
    4 Pimp = 17-17
    3 Pimp = 24-19
    2 Pimp = 30-24
    1 Pimp = 11-19

Opinions = 41-25

Good Luck tonight Hoosier Daddy
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Goodluck tonite Pimp and thank$ for the huggy bear$ ye$terday!!!!!
      I BILLieve

Comment

Hoosier Daddy

Great record on your higher bitch slap plays! Keep up the great capping buddy! Always a pleasure to read your writeups!

Krunch
        :D

Comment

GL tonight PIMP

Comment

Best to you tonight daddy:D

Comment

Nice win by Miami, but Golden State shit the bed at the end of the third when Dickau went nuts. Need Phoenix to play 2 or 3 OT just to be safe :D :D

A nice 12 point 3rd quarter is going to blow it for my San Antonio Over. Thought I was looking ok when they drained two threes to start the 4th, but now both teams are cold. Gonna need an OT here probably.

Hoping to hit 2 out of 3 5 plays and can end up on the plus side tonight.

Adios...........

Comment

hoosier, dont even sweat it..we were all on golden st tonight...whattya gonna do ya know?? GL on the other pimp plays

Comment

Shit, going back and looking at Phoenix, I wish my local would take 1st half wagers. Phoenix always seems to build a big lead in the 1st half. I saw somewhere that Phoenix 1st half was -6'. That's crazy....Huggy Bear would be pimping that bitch big time!

Need 12 more points in the last 2:40 of the Spurs game. Hoping for a lot of fouls if I can't get OT.

Comment

SA scores 12 in the 3rd and Orlando gets 15 in the 4th......and I lose the over by 6. That's 5 or 6 times in the last week that an awful 4th quarter has cost me the over. Not to mention NO/NJ combining for 65 or whatever it was in the 4th to blow an Under.

Comment

Another 4th quarter melt down as the Suns score 19 & the Jazz 14. Unreal.....

Sorry for the bad night, as my 5 plays are now 2-4 in my last 6. 6-5 on my picks, but a losing night for me as 3 of those were big plays. Sorry guys.....

Comment

Working...
                      X