Wednesday NBA PLAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday NBA PLAY

PISTONS -3 a STRONG play with Detroit coming off 2 losses and going vs. Knicks with Marbury having the flu. Detroit should get the job done tonight.

Record: 14-12 ... Broke the Schneid last night with ST. Mary's.

Thanks guys for your kind words ... had 5 dreadful losses last week ... gonna turn it around.

( Spiccoli ---- Hey Chuck I posted this avatar in your honor. I remember you saying you had a crush in high school for a girl who looks just like her. Good Luck tonight )

Like it Bud. GL. Have to love those Pistons :D :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Coverboy

I like it!! Good luck on the call man, seems like a lot of sharp cappers are on this one. Lets cash$$$
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Homer / BTicket

Thanks, you 2 ... I know we haven't talked in a while . Been layin low ... lol Good luck tonight .

Hoping the holidays are being kind to you and yours.

-cb

Comment

BOL CB

Comment

Coverboy--my main man

Love it...The Old Kaptain throwed it out there also....Bring er in my man....Things OK at the home front....Love all you guys...
            Take care amichi

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Lovedoc

Hey Bud - you asked me something last week and I didnt mean to ignore you . I live in Long Island ... very beautiful but awfully cold lately.

I appreciate your kind words with my posts - I just wish the record was better ... can't wait til Baseball comes around.

Good luck tonight,

-cb

Comment

I must be the only 1 on the planet with the Knicks!

Comment

Coverboy

Pistons should be a strong play, especially with them only scoring 68 points their last game. I'm sure you know the stats on teams scoring 69 or less points their last game. Somewhere in the 63% range I guess. Good luck on your play!

Krunch
                  :D

Comment

Kmann / Krunch

Thanks guys and Good Luck Us tonight.

Comment

Re: Homer / BTicket

Originally posted by CoverBoy
                      Thanks, you 2 ... I know we haven't talked in a while . Been layin low ... lol Good luck tonight .

Hoping the holidays are being kind to you and yours.

-cb
                      So glad you are posting again CB but we want/need you all back ... Time to showoff that personality paisan ... lets go:D :D

Comment

Working...
                      X