best bets (11-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best bets (11-1)

sorry i missed posting last 2 posting but i was out of town. documented picks. now i'm 11-1 for the year on nfl . i yes stated that i was 90% on best bets and now with a record as posted here for my followers i was 8-1 last posted. after this weekend i went 3-0 on best bets and 6-2 on regular bets. just for the record here is my early plays for this week as posted on my web site :

12/13 09:10 am -$ 5.00 Placed Parlay to win $ 774.00
    Mississippi St 74 vs New Orleans U 59 Mississippi St -13 (W)
    Wizards 83 vs Heat 106 Heat -6.5 (W)
    Chiefs 49 vs Titans (Week 14) 38 Over 52.5 (W)
    Steelers vs Giants (Week #15) Steelers -10
    Panthers vs Falcons (Week #15) Panthers +4
    Seahawks vs Jets (Week #15) Jets -6
    Jaguars vs Packers (Week #15) Packers -3.5 -105
    Vikings vs Lions (Week #15) Vikings -3 +105

early cfb bowl picks

Oregon St vs Notre Dame (Insight Bowl)(ESPN) Oregon St -3.5
    Ohio St vs Oklahoma St (Alamo Bowl)(ESPN) Oklahoma St -2
    Minnesota U vs Alabama (Music City Bowl)(ESPN) Alabama -3
    Iowa vs LSU (Capital One Bowl)(ABC) Iowa +7
    Michigan vs Texas (Rose Bowl)(ABC) Over 54
    Pittsburgh U vs Utah (Fiesta Bowl)(ABC) Utah -16.5
    Oklahoma vs USC (Orange Bowl)(ABC) Oklahoma +3

this is last weeks postings

12/12 12:30 pm
    -$ 10.00 Lost Parlay to win $ 100.00
    Lions 13 vs Packers (Week 14) 16 Lions +9 (W)
    Browns 7 vs Bills (Week 14) 37 Bills -11.5 (W)
    Giants 14 vs Ravens (Week 14) 37 Ravens -10 (W)
    Saints 27 vs Cowboys (Week 14) 13 Cowboys -7 (L)

if i can make it through the next 3 weeks in the nfl with best bets i will have made the best bets at 90% record as stated i was on my frist posting on thanksgiving weekend. i do have a person that i bet with on this site he is " vonwater11" u all know him as well for he post bentons bets here as well.

gl hope all of you take the books to the banks for thats what ur here for. happy holidays
    Last edited by mr pickum; 12-14-2004, 01:36 AM.

11-1, pickum you are full of shit. This guy needs to be banned! He is straight up lying about his record here. Newbies could be following this jackass.

Comment

i have followed this guy...yes he gave me detriot big play and the under for sunday ..both won

mon he gave me ov in kc big ..and miss st and miami heat

no lie he went 2-0 sun and 3-0 mon

i follow him and yes he does lose but he usually picks 1 or 2 games only and is great in nfl

Comment

Originally posted by mr pickum
        i have followed this guy...yes he gave me detriot big play and the under for sunday ..both won

i follow him and yes he does lose but he usually picks 1 or 2 games only and is great in nfl
        Are you bipolar? In your first post, you were saying "I, I, I, I...."

Now, it's "I follow this guy".

Are just a guy picking games?
        Are you a service?
        Or are you a shill for a service?

Make up your mind.
        Every
        Villain
        Is
        Lemons

Comment

He is a liar trying to become a service and take advantage of others on this site that don't know about his ways. He posts losing plays and counts them as wins. Hits 90% documented, but won't say where. Doesn't hit even close to that here. Claims to be 11-1 when anyone can go back and look at his plays to see that this is a complete lie. Then he trys to login as a different user to fluff himself and doesn't realize he is still logged in as himself, mr pickum. You are a fool!
          :angryfire

Comment

Originally posted by mr pickum

Isn't that the worst, when you have 2 different SCREEN NAMES on here and you forget which one you're logged in under, and you actually GIVE YOURSELF PROPS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gbc
              Then he trys to login as a different user to fluff himself and doesn't realize he is still logged in as himself, mr pickum. You are a fool!
              :angryfire
              LMAO....I originally thought that's what happened, but I didn't think anyone was that stupid.
              Every
              Villain
              Is
              Lemons

Comment

This is one of the funniest things on here. I want this thread to be sticky'd so it won't go away!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                  Isn't that the worst, when you have 2 different SCREEN NAMES on here and you forget which one you're logged in under, and you actually GIVE YOURSELF PROPS!!!!!!
                  What a total disgrace to this forum ... This is exactly what this forum is NOT about ... Mr.Pickyourass you are a complete idiot

Comment

Someone back track his record on here for the past 2 weeks and post it, because theres no way in hell he's 11-1. He might be 11-11 at best.

Comment

Mr. Pickum

I went back and checked Mr. Pickum's last post. It was on 12-07-2004. I had to go to page 17 to see his last post. He posted this:

best bets 5-1 now
                      Best bet cowboys +7

My record as of now in the nfl
                      Best bets 5-1
                      Med plays just over 500%
                      Small plays just under 500%

We had a big play on jags +3 and a small play on the under 34.5 which we won. That would make my record on nfl best bets at 6-1 but since I did not get it posted on site, I will not count it. Hope u where able to get the picks for I am trying to be established as a service in here if I can prove to u my picks. So please follow me even if u don’t play my picks so I can let u get an idea of my plays. Tys have a great holiday season .

p.s. I had a great ncca cfb bowl series last year and I am having a copy of my plays sent to me. I will post them when I receive them. I went 8-2 r 8-1.

5-1 on December 7, 11-1 on December 14, but no further posts between these two dates. Where are the posted plays? Not here for sure!!

Last edited by Lsufan; 12-14-2004, 11:05 AM.
                      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                        Someone back track his record on here for the past 2 weeks and post it, because theres no way in hell he's 11-1. He might be 11-11 at best.
                        I backtracked and actually have him as 15-9. That doesn't include a losing 10 team parlay which only had 9 teams in it. Plus, he posted a college football winner after the game had already started.

I only tracked the games that he posted before the start. Not the ones that he claims are "documented", which if you look back on this threads, means that he keep records of everything.

I didn't track his records as to big, medium or small plays. There's no way he posted 12 best bets, though, so he can't be 11-1 on those.

Someone may want to track his IP(s). It looks like he may be a multi user. I noticed in some of his posts that his spelling and grammar are pretty good and in others, they are grade school level.
                        Every
                        Villain
                        Is
                        Lemons

Comment

I did a record check on him a week or two ago, I believe he was 4-4 on actual posted plays at this site, of course he was something like 158-2 documented somewhere else, lol.

Since then:

He posted this on 12/3

weekend plays (best bets 4-1)
                          friday's best bet 714 Phoenix Suns -4½
                          saturday's best bet 212 Auburn -14½
                          sunday's best bet 239 New York Giants +2

med plays
                          Basketball - 706 New York Knicks -1½ for 1st Half
                          Basketball - 714 Phoenix Suns -2½ for 1st Half
                          Football - 207 Southern Cal -23
                          Football - 247 California -24

small plays
                          Basketball - 707 Detroit Pistons +4½ for 1st Half
                          Football -224 Indianapolis Colts -11½
                          Football -241 Green Bay Packers +6

friday's best bet 714 Phoenix Suns -4½ LOST OUTRIGHT
                          saturday's best bet 212 Auburn -14½ LOST
                          sunday's best bet 239 New York Giants +2 LOST, changed play in next post.

med plays
                          Basketball - 706 New York Knicks -1½ for 1st Half WIN
                          Basketball - 714 Phoenix Suns -2½ for 1st Half LOST
                          Football - 207 Southern Cal -23 LOST
                          Football - 247 California -24 LOST

small plays
                          Basketball - 707 Detroit Pistons +4½ for 1st Half WIN
                          Football -224 Indianapolis Colts -11½ WIN
                          Football -241 Green Bay Packers +6 LOST

On to Dec. 5

[quote]
                          we had bad start this week 1st ever but it has to happen some time but today we come back strong

late imfo has us changing fridays best bet on gnts +2 to bills -4

best bet bills -4

med plays

colts -11.5
                          under 40.5 min / chic

small plays

gb -6.5
                          under 35 pitt / jkvl
                          [/qoute]

Ok, changed your best bet from gnts to bills

best bet bills -4 WIN

med plays

colts -11.5 already graded above
                          under 40.5 min / chic WIN

small plays

gb -6.5 not sure what this is, you have them +6 above
                          under 35 pitt / jkvl WIN

So I have him at 10-10. I must be missing some plays somewhere. Either way, BC why not just get rid of this trash!

Comment

hey lighten up guys I'm sure he wins every game he doesn't post. That happens to me a lot. Last night I went 2-2 on my posted plays but I actually had the other side of the losers so I went 4-0 and then I went 4-0 on other plays that I didn't post and went 4-0 with my plays today that have not been posted yet. So, I could see how it could happen

Comment

I read this moron's post and I go through cycles of intense rage and absolute laughter.

It's kind of nice to experience two intense emotions simultaneously over a 5 second span!

This guy should be banned immediately in my opinion because this is total garbage and people who come to this great site should not have to be scammed by this scumbag!

Happy Holidays everyone

OBE
                              OBE

Comment

Working...
                              X