Drillerman's GOY !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drillerman's GOY !!!!

Have a Great feeling about this game !!!!!!

Betting the Bank Role Today

RAMS + 7 3000/3000

Good Luck and God Bless :D

drillerman

Big 75 yard touchdown cuts it to 14-7. Big passes is
    how to beat Carolina. Good Luck with your play today.

DEANO

Comment

I just don't see how anyone can bet 3K and make a game of the year on a team like the Rams... No Jackson, injuried and old looking Faulk, and Chandler as your QB on the road facing one of the hottest teams in the NFC.

That's a crazy bet.. but good luck to ya.

Comment

Chandler with 5 picks... Why is he even still in the league?

Comment

I've never understood "Games of the Year" or "Monster Plays" with bad teams. I'd rather take my chances with a good team if i'm going to step out a little.

Case in point......there are multiple "Games of the Year" on the Skins tonight.

Why? Because the beat the Giants? The Giants are terrible. I believe last week was the first time they scored more than 20 points all year.
          Every
          Villain
          Is
          Lemons

Comment

I agree 100% rented mule.

If you are gonna play a GOY, do it on a hot team or a really good team and not just cause they are due to win or because they need to win or they looked good last week. I don't get the Redskins play tonight at all. I will either stay away from it or take the Eagles, but playing the really bad redskins against the best team in the NFC makes no sense to me... kinda like taking the Rams on the road with their QB and top 2 RB's out with injuries.

GL.

Mark

Comment

Guess what guys,
              Drillerman probably doesn't care what either of your viewpoints are on philosophies of GOY's or teams you wouldn't bet with. I realize you are probably just trying to help out but give the guy a break and start your own thread for that shit. Now this is my 2 cents in his thread, sorry about the loss (and no I didnt have any money on the rams).
              Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I could really go off and tell you guys what I think............but your not even worth my time...........the way the NFL is, who really knows what the hell is going to happen...........all I know is that if I ever see Chandler on the street, I will drill his ass Also, I wouldn't bet it if I didn't have it to lose........I apologize if I had any followers.........but who the hell would of thought chandler would of had 6 picks..........best of luck to everyone

drillerman

Comment

goof ball

how can you make your GOY on a 2nd string qb. better luck next time.

Comment

hey fuck faces, get off his azz, atleast he has the ballz to post a play, why don't you fuck faces post plays??

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
                      I've never understood "Games of the Year" or "Monster Plays" with bad teams. I'd rather take my chances with a good team if i'm going to step out a little.

Case in point......there are multiple "Games of the Year" on the Skins tonight.

Why? Because the beat the Giants? The Giants are terrible. I believe last week was the first time they scored more than 20 points all year.
                      Well said! I agree with this statement 1000% I'd NEVER bet the bankroll on a lousy team.

For that matter. No one should bet the bankroll on any game.
                      Last edited by frankb03; 12-12-2004, 08:45 PM.

Comment

unlike some of the views of the others I didn't think that it was that bad of a bet. I mean hindsight is 20/20 but when you consider the rams not covering by only a td and the fact that chandler was color blind this game should of been a 40-7 stomping. i had the rams on a system draw that was 11-4 going into this weekend. I think that these situations are the ones where the public gets beat since they look at everything going against the rams and then vegas laughs all the way to the bank when the rams come together and somehow cover. Sure we can say that the rams were a bad beat but like last monday night, did anyone thinkt that the cowboys would beat the hawks? no. and I bet there were tons of money on the vikes today with people thinking that the hawks wouldn't recover from that MNF collapse.

I'm not suggesting that sometimes you have to play the seemingly obvious plays, like eli manning going against a strong ravens defense. manning hadn't played well lately and the ravens have a strong defense that would love to tear about and confuse a young quarterback.

I'm just saying that this guy didn't need to be taken over the coals JUST because the bet lost. If he won, we would be praising him for his insight to bet the line when everything pointed against the rams.

keep capping man!!!!
                        Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife
                          unlike some of the views of the others I didn't think that it was that bad of a bet. I mean hindsight is 20/20 but when you consider the rams not covering by only a td and the fact that chandler was color blind this game should of been a 40-7 stomping. i had the rams on a system draw that was 11-4 going into this weekend. I think that these situations are the ones where the public gets beat since they look at everything going against the rams and then vegas laughs all the way to the bank when the rams come together and somehow cover. Sure we can say that the rams were a bad beat but like last monday night, did anyone thinkt that the cowboys would beat the hawks? no. and I bet there were tons of money on the vikes today with people thinking that the hawks wouldn't recover from that MNF collapse.

I'm not suggesting that sometimes you have to play the seemingly obvious plays, like eli manning going against a strong ravens defense. manning hadn't played well lately and the ravens have a strong defense that would love to tear about and confuse a young quarterback.

I'm just saying that this guy didn't need to be taken over the coals JUST because the bet lost. If he won, we would be praising him for his insight to bet the line when everything pointed against the rams.

keep capping man!!!!
                          Personally, I think most of the criticism was directed NOT art the bet itself but at making it a GOY pick;I agree with the contention that a GOY bet and the concurrent large amount bet on it should be on a decent team in a good spot.
                          Last edited by savage1; 12-13-2004, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I have no problem anyone playing the Rams yesterday. Shit I played Da Bears yesterday. Another shitty team.

I agree with Mule. IMO if I'm going to play a game at GOY $$$. It would never be A. with a lousy team and B. versus a hot team.

Secondly, no one should bet their entire bankroll on one game.

Comment

Guess we should have listened to those that had their GOY on Washington last night.....

Comment

Working...
                              X