X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

Good morning!

Just rolled out of the coffin:D

Tech is coming off two road loses as a fav, one of them to VMI (OMG). So I guess they couldn't be in any worse of form. Yet the line is moving up for this home game. The coach is only in his 2nd season and he's got 4 starters back against a James Madison team that sucked last year and is returning only 2. Tech has won and covered all three of their home games to this point against some pretty lame competition, thinking they will do the same here. Hoping James Madison's win on the road against La Salle was an early season fluke.

VA Tech - the big wood

GL
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Sounds good to me BigGuy... Hope it hits buddy

Comment

Re: Saturday

Originally posted by HUNGlikeabear
      Good morning!

Just rolled out of the coffin:D

Tech is coming off two road loses as a fav, one of them to VMI (OMG). So I guess they couldn't be in any worse of form. Yet the line is moving up for this home game. The coach is only in his 2nd season and he's got 4 starters back against a James Madison team that sucked last year and is returning only 2. Tech has won and covered all three of their home games to this point against some pretty lame competition, thinking they will do the same here. Hoping James Madison's win on the road against La Salle was an early season fluke.

VA Tech - the big wood

GL

Goodmorning? at 3pm??? nice!! Goodluck Willy Hung!

Comment

Marquette has played some pretty lame talent on their rise to this record. Wisco got beat up pretty good "over there" at Pepperdine (the only team to break 65 points on them) and beat Rutgers on the road. I don't think Marquette has seen a D like they will from Wisco tonight. They are very good from beyond the arch, shooting over 40% on the season, but I don't think that will be as easy to come by. Wisco is averaging 69-60 games against much better talent. The games of this series in Marquette have been of the low scoring variety av under 110, which will suite Wisco IMO. Wisco is 6-0 SU after 3 straight games where both teams score 70 points or less. Marquette's Diener is questionable for this one as well. He's a big chunk of the team to say the least.

The Badgers
        Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

GL guys

My work day starts at 11 pm/ midnight. And Friday night Sat AM is a high volume "day". That is why I have such a hard time getting going (Wayne's contest) today.

Should have been a stripper.

Comment

GL guys

My work day starts at 11 pm/ midnight. And Friday night Sat AM is a high volume "day". That is why I have such a hard time getting going (Wayne's contest) today.

I thought you were..hahaha

Comment

GL today Bud
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks Homer

Taking your Cavs move as well.

SA coming off a big defensive game in which they shot poorly, may have an affect on them tonight as well. May still be thinking about the number of the truck that hit them. Cavs strong off a couple days rest, couldn't get pumped for the deadly Bulls in their last loss. Also, they have scored fairly well coming off a rest this year. Cleveland has played well in their recent history against the better teams of the league. Think they keep it close enough for a cover.

Cavs + the wood
                edit

Va Tech -(12-)
                Wisco -1
                Cavs +11
                Last edited by HUNGlikeabear; 12-11-2004, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Hung

GL guys

when you're HUNGlikeabear, what kind of loin cloth would you have to use (a painters tarp) to be a stripper

you have to be able to hide something:D , before you can strip it off

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X